Chekov

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by @im_a_crazy_dreamer :Okay. Can you write one in which Chekov and the reader go on an away mission and they're stranded together, and the reader gets injured and sick, and Chekov has to keep them safe and alive, and while he does so, he confesses his love?

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_________________________________________________

"(Y/L/N), Chekov, I want you two to search the planet for signs of life. You'll go with two security guards just in case but you should be ok"

You and Pavel walked with the captain to the transport room, when you got there you saw two redshirts already standing on the platform, you joined them and soon light swirled around the four of you and the next thing you knew you were on the surface of the planet. You all took out your phasers and set them to stun.

"Enterprise to (Y/L/N), how's it looking down there???"

"Captain, so far there appears to be no sign of life, we will let you know if we find anything"

You took a step towards the forest like area when all of a sudden you heard a blood curdling scream, you looked behind you to see one of the redshirts being mauled by a hideous beast, the second redshirt was shooting his phased but after the first guy was dead the beast jump onto the second guy, instantly you shot the beast with your phaser but it was having no effect on the creature, Pavel was also shooting at the creature and he was facing the same problems as you. When the second redshirt was well and truly dead the beast turned to you and pounced, it sunk its teeth into your leg, all you could do was scream as any attempt to stun the beast was failing. You were about to accept that this was your end when the beast dropped to the ground, you noticed that Pavel was standing behind the beast with his phaser aimed at it.

"What...did...you...do???"

"I zet my phaser to kill rather zan stun...oh my god (Y/N)...your leg!!!"

You looked down at your leg to find a teeth shaped hole in your leg with blood rushing out of it, after that everything went black. You regained consciousness and felt very cold, you sat up as much as you could and looked around, you appeared to be in some sort of cave, you looked down at your leg to see it covered in leaves. You couldn't tell if the leaves were to help your leg or the cover the monstrosity but either way, you weren't going to move then. You looked around for Pavel and found him huddled in the centre of the cave, you couldn't see what he was doing.

"P...Pavel???"

"(Y/N)!!! Oh zank god you voke up, I vas zo vorried zat you'd di...vell...you know"

"What happened???"

"Vell after you vainted I tried to reach ze enterprise but all ze communicators are not vorking...ve are stuck here till ze enterprise comez to vind uz"

"What's with the leaves"

"I remembered zomezing in a book about leawes haffing healing capabilities, I zought zat ve could at leazt try zem...any help iz better zan no help"

"When do you think they'll come find us???"

"I honeztly don't know"

A tear fell from your eye and Pavel sat beside you and pulled you into a hug. You were stranded here and you had no idea if anyone would come find you. You had no food or water and your leg was badly injured, you may never see your family again, it felt like all your nightmares and fears were coming back all at once, the only positive to this situation was at least you weren't alone...you have Pavel to keep you company at least.

The next few days were horrible, Pavel found as much supplies as he could but it wasn't enough to survive on, you would help him but your leg hasn't improved, it's starting to get infected and Pavel is doing all he can to help you but you don't know if it will be any use, everyday you feel weaker and you fear that Pavel may have to witness your death, you didn't want to put him through that but at this point it seemed like your only destiny.

One night Pavel had light a fire and the two of you were huddled around it, Pavel sat beside you and held you in his arms, having to look after you was taking its toll on Pavel, he was getting thinner and sicker, you told him to let you die but he refused so now you have to watch him suffer and you physically can't stop him. As you hugged by the fire Pavel told you something that made you realise why he wouldn't let you die.

"(Y/N), can I tell you zomezing"

"Sure"

"I juzt vant you to know zat if ve newer leawe zis awful planet, I vant you to know zat I love you"

"Oh Pavel...I love you too"

"I'm glad I got to hear you zay zat at least vonce"

"Pavel???"

"Yes???"

"I'm scared"

"Me too...but zey vill come for uz...I promize"

"But what if they don't???"

"Zen I don't know vhat ve'll do"

Pavel kissed the top of your head and hugged you tighter, you both began to cry, this was were you'd both die...no one was coming for you...the idea of death used to not bother you but now you were scared, there was so much you had wanted to do in your life, you wanted to get married, start a family, enjoy life but now that was being taken away from you. You buried your head into Pavel and he leaned his head down onto your head, the two of you sat sobbing like this and didn't notice the light appear around you. You heard people calling for you, you looked up and saw bones and Kirk, you were back on the enterprise, you were both saved.

*three months later*

Your leg was healing, you could just walk but needed occasional assistance luckily you had a loving boyfriend to help you. After being stranded together you and Pavel couldn't bare to be apart from each other, you didn't feel safe without him near he felt the same way and ended up asking you out, the two of you had been successfully dating for the past two and a half months and you couldn't be happier together, it looked like you'd get to live the life you dreamed of after all.

______________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X