Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 31k reads on this book 😊😊😊 it means so much to me ❤️❤️❤️)

______________________________________________

No ship...no crew...the enterprise had just been attacked, you had managed to escape in a pod and reach the strange planet, but you had to stand by and watch as one by one, pods were snatched by the attackers, there was no way to help them, no way of knowing if they would live, if you would ever see them again...the thought of never seeing Pavel's face again terrified you. You and Pavel had only recently gotten engaged, the plan was to get married once the enterprise got back to earth...but right now, it was unlikely you would ever leave this planet alive...

With phaser in hand you cautiously walked through the forest like terrain, it felt like it went on forever, and still you saw no signs of life, you then noticed smoke, rising from the trees, it was coming from up ahead and as they say, there's no smoke without fire...you ran in the direction of the smoke desperately hoping you'd find a friend rather than a foe. You found neither...the smoke was simply coming from an escape pod that had crash landed, luckily it was empty so, whoever was in it had to have survived, now all you had to do was find them.

You noticed some footsteps leading away from the pod so you followed them, as you followed the steps you noticed the prints started to get closer to one another and then turn into more of a dragging print...whoever you were following was definitely hurt so you quickened the pace. You eventually got to the end of the trail and you were to late...laying on the ground was a redshirt, face down. They had a chunk of their shoulder blasted off...it was like no shot wound you had ever seen.

"Who are you???"

You turned at the voice to see a female alien...she held an odd looking weapon at you so you pointed your phaser at her.

"I am Lieutenant (Y/N) (Y/L/N), of the USS Enterprise...who are you???"

"I am Jaylah"

"Are you one of the beasts that attacked my ship???"

"I am not one of those creatures...I will never be one of them"

"Good to know...have you seen any of my crew by chance???"

"I have not...he has taken them..."

"Who...who has taken them???"

"Krall..."

"Please...can you help me get them back???"

"I will help you (Y/N) (Y/L/N)...if you help me with my house"

"Your house???"

"Yes..."

"If that's what it take then you've got yourself a deal"

"Follow me...NOW"

You follow Jaylah through the forest...while on the way to Jaylah's house, you came across Scotty. It was so good to see a familiar face, especially an engineer because when Jaylah said she wanted you to help with her house, you expected some sort of wooden tree house that was falling apart...what you didn't expect was the USS Franklin...note to self: ask for more details when making a deal with someone, after all, you were just a doctor and that doesn't really come in handy with engineering unless it's to help someone.

While Scotty and Jaylah started repairs, you went looking on the ship for medical supplies just in case you found other members of the crew and they needed medical attention. All the equipment was out-dated but you understood the basic instructions of them so you were good to go. As you entered the bridge, you heard a weird beeping noise.

"Jaylah??? What's that sound???"

"One of my traps has gone off...come with me"

The three of you carefully headed towards the trap. With weapons in hand, you prepared to attack whoever the intruder was but, as soon as you turned the corner you dropped your weapon instantly.

"Pasha?!"

"You know them???"

"Aye Lass, that handsome fella is Captain James T Kirk, and that wee man or there is our (Y/N)'s other half...Pavel Chekov"

Jaylah let both of them free from the trap and you instantly ran and hugged Pavel. You had thought you'd never see him, let alone hug him again...and thankfully you had been brought back together.

"I thought I'd lost you..."

"Vell, be are togezer now...and I'm not going anyvhere vithout you, ewer again"

"I love you so much"

"I lowve you too"

Soon after finding Pavel and the captain, Bones and Spock were found. From there a plan was created to retrieve the rest of the crew and we were successful. We even defeated Krall, and after all the fighting and rescuing...you realised that life is to short...you need to live in the moment or you'll miss out, and so, as soon as you were safe in Yorktown, you and Pavel tied-the-knot. And now, you were currently dancing your first dance as a married couple.

"You know...I was worried I'd never get to see this day happen"

"Me too...but be made it...and now ve are married...can you beliewe it???"

"It feels like a dream...a wonderful dream, that I never want to wake up from"

"How did I get zo lucky to haff you in my life"

"I could say the same thing about you, you know...I really love you Pavel Chekov...you complete me"

"And I really lowve you, (Y/N) Chekov...your ze lowve of my life...and I can't vait to trawel ze galaxy vith you"

"Together we will boldly go..."

______________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X