Bones

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by @NerdyQwerty :Could we have more Daddy!Chekov and some Daddy!Bones please? It is too adorable. You are very talented. 😀

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________________________

You were 9 months pregnant and were due to have your baby any day now, not being allowed to work was starting to take its toll on you, you had nothing to do all day but sit and wait for something to happen. You were lying on your bed reading a pregnancy book for the 4th time that day when you had an idea, instead of sitting here on your own, why not go to the Medbay and see your husband, Leo, surely he wouldn't be too busy.

You were walking to the Medbay when you felt a pain in your stomach, at first you thought nothing of it but then it got worse to the point were you were now sitting on the floor in agony. You panicked about what to do but then you remembered your communicator, you took it out and called Bones...he didn't answer. You thought for a bit and then tried your brother, Jim, luckily he picked up.

"Hey (Y/N), what's up???"

"Jim I need your help...I can't find Leo and I'm scared..."

"Woah, calm down...where are you???"

"I'm just outside supply closet 11..."

"Okay, hold on, I'll be there as quick as I can"

You sat there waiting...the pain stopped for a bit but then it came back, you were really scared, what if something happened to the baby??? You heard someone running down the hall and luckily it was Jim. He crouched down beside you explained what happened. Jim tried calling for Bones but he still wasn't answering, he then called for the Medbay to come and in no time at all, they arrived and soon you were lying on a bed with Carol using a tricord to determine what had happened. Jim kept trying to get Bones but he still wasn't answering so Jim decided he'd go look for him. He kissed your head before leaving you there. Carol finished her tests and told you that you were I fact going into labour.

You were taken into a private room were you would give birth. A doctor came in and told you it was time for you to start pushing but instead you just cried, how could you do this alone??? You needed someone...where was Leo??? Usually he wasn't this hard to find. You were nervous about going through this alone. Carol had been with you the whole time and was trying her best to comfort you. Eventually you gained enough courage to push.

It was really hard giving birth, it drained you of all your energy...Carol was holding your hand giving you words of encouragement but it wasn't the same as having Leo with you. Leo always knew how to make you feel better, the two of you had a weird connection that meant you knew how to deal with each other and when you needed him most he wasn't there...you were trying not to be too mad at him but you would be having words with him later.

*time skip because pike whistles really loud*

You were drained off all your energy but then you heard a magical sound that made all the pain and tiredness vanish, you heard the cry of your baby.

"Congratulations, it's a boy"

The doctor handed you your baby boy, you could feel tears rolling down your checks, he was so cute, he was perfect...he was your son. You stroked his cheek with your and he held your finger in his little hand, that melted your heart. You then noticed the door opening and in walked Leo.

"You took your time"

He walked over to you and you could see tears in his eyes as he looked down at the baby.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here...there was an accident in engineering...I forgot to take my communicator with me"

"Well your here now...say hello to your son"

"M...my son"

"Yeah...do you want to hold him???"

He was lost for words so he just nodded, you carefully handed him your little boy and watched as the two of them bonded, it was adorable, you found yourself crying once again.

"So...what should we call him???"

"What do you want to call him Darlin'???"

"What about???..."

You thought for a moment, you wanted to pick the right name for him.

"...what about Christopher???"

"After Pike???"

"Yeah"

Admiral Pike was like a father to you, after he was killed you were torn, it felt right to name your son after a great man who meant a lot to you.

"It's perfect...Christopher McCoy"

"Christopher Leonard McCoy"

"I love you (Y/N)"

"I love you too"

You took Christopher back into your arms and kissed Bones. The door then re-opened and in walked Jim. When he saw Chris in your arms he cried as he walked over to you.

"Uncle Jim, meet your nephew Christopher"

"He's gorgeous (Y/N)... You two made a good looking kid...can I hold him???"

"Sure"

You handed Jim the baby and let them spend some time together meanwhile Leo came and sat beside you. He put an arm around you and kissed the side of your head.

"I'm proud of you"

"I wish you were here when he was being born...I really needed you"

"I know...but you did it...you were so brave"

When you married Leo, you thought that your life was complete you didn't realise it was missing something...it was missing a beautiful baby for the two of you to care for...it wasn't until today you realised that this was what a perfect live was, you, Leo and little Christopher. Your perfect little family.

___________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X