Kirk

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by @JessicaHarris924 :Can you please do one on the reader being a queen of a alien race that needs to sign a peace treaty to stop a war with a neighboring planet but ends up falling in love with Kirk.

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________________________

After war broke out between your planet and another the federation stepped in to resolve the matter. A starship came to your planet to discuss the idea of a possible peace treaty. The Captain personally came to speak with you, and you had to say, he was quite handsome, his eyes were beautifully blue and his hair sat so perfectly, you felt yourself developing a crush on the human.

"Your majesty, it is important that you consider your people in your decision, how many lives would be lost in this war??? How many families would be torn apart??? Do you really want to do that to your race???"

"My people are my number one priority, if someone threatens them, I must act accordingly...if I was to agree to your treaty of peace, how could you guarantee the safest of my planet???"

"The federation would make sure that no conflict would occur, but we need you to sign the treaty in order to put into place our safety plan."

"I must think this over...in the mean time I welcome you to stay here in my home, I promise you I will have made a decision in three days time"

For the next few days, while you made your decision you spent a lot of time showing Captain Kirk, your kingdom. The more you spent time with him the more you fell for him, he was just so kind to you and understanding, you couldn't help but wonder if he felt the same way about you. On the third and final day, you came to a decision, it had taken a lot of consideration but you felt it was the right decision for your people.

"So your majesty, what have you decided???"

"I will sign this treaty of peace..."

"That's wonderful news..."

"...on one condition"

"And what would your condition be???"

"If I told you I was falling for you...how would you respond???"

"I would be quite flattered your majesty...that a lady such as yourself would share the same feelings I am experiencing for you"

"So if I did this..."

You kissed Kirk.

"...how would you react???"

"With this..."

And on that note, Kirk kissed you again but this time with more passion. He placed his hands on your hips and you wrapped your arms round his neck, you couldn't believe this was actually happening...it was amazing.

"Your majesty, with all due respect...I wondered if we could advance this somewhere more private"

"Follow me..."

You grabbed Jim's hand and ran to your bedroom...the treaty signing could wait 😉😉😉.

_____________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X