Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________________

Today was your wedding day. You were currently sitting in a large room looking in the mirror as you waited for Uhura and Kirk to return.

You started to worry what was taking them so long to get back, you started to panic that Bones had changed his mind and ran away, you weren't pretty enough or smart enough and he'd come to his senses that he could do better than you

You started to worry what was taking them so long to get back, you started to panic that Bones had changed his mind and ran away, you weren't pretty enough or smart enough and he'd come to his senses that he could do better than you. All of these thoughts rushed around in your, but you were brought back to reality when there was a knock at the door, it opened to reveal, Uhura, Kirk and surprisingly Leonard's daughter Joanna. When she saw you she ran up to you and hugged you, you were surprised because every other time you've seen her she's ignored you completely, you hugged her back.

"I'm sorry I've been mean to you"

"It's okay sweetheart, I know this is hard for you"

"But it's not, I really like you, you make my dad happy it's just that, my mum told me that if you married him, he'd never have time for me..."

"Joanna, I would never take your dad from you, he loves you so much, he'd never let anything or anyone stand in his way to see you"

"I know, that's why I wanted to ask you something"

"Anything sweetheart"

"(Y/N), sorry to intrude on this moment but, it's time..."

"Ok Jim...Sweetheart do you mind if we talk in a little bit???"

"It's okay, I just ask you and dad together then later"

Joanna then ran to take Uhura's hand, while I took Kirks arm, since my dad was unfortunately killed by Khan, I asked Jim to walk me down the isle, my dad had always seen Jim as a son and so I saw him as an older brother, he was the only thing I had close to family but soon I'd have a bigger family with a great husband and a wonderful step-daughter. The four of us walked out of the room and came to a stop outside a set of huge doors, the doors opened and Uhura and Joanna both walked through, next would be me, I was so nervous I some how started shaking, Jim kissed the top of my head and assured me everything would be fine. The doors then re-opened and we started to walk, while walking down the isle I could see all my friends smiling at me, I have never been good in social situations so as everyone stared at me, I could feel myself slightly blushing, I looked forward to see Joanna happily skipping, I smiled at seeing her so happy. I then looked beyond Joanna to see him staring at me, we exchanged a smile and I concentrated on Leonard because when I'm around him, I don't feel nervous anymore it's like the rest of the world doesn't exist.