Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S thank you for 13k reads on this book 😊 it's nice to know that people read what I write ❤️)
_______________________________________________

"(Y/N)!!!"

Jim came running out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waste and what appeared to be green hair, he looked furious. You tried you best to keep a straight face, it was really hard not to laugh.

"Hey Jim...what's wrong???"

"Don't play innocent with me...I know you did this"

"Did what???"

A small giggle escaped your lips, Jim point at his hair.

"THIS!!! You did THIS!!! Admit it"

"I have *giggle* no idea what *giggle* your talking about"

By this point you couldn't hold your laughter back anymore, this was just to funny...Jim loved his hair and now it was bright green, his face was priceless.

"Oh...your gonna regret this"

"Aww come on Jim...it's not that bad...if it makes you feel any better...then I'm sorry"

"No, no, no...you can't apologies now...I will get my revenge on you (Y/N), so you better watch out"

Jim then returned to the bathroom and you stopped laughing...you were kind of scared...what would he do to get revenge???

The next few days went by and nothing happened, this worried you. You were a prankster so you know what Jim would be thinking...he was currently trying to put you in false security that he had for gotten about what you did so you'll think he won't do anything but then one day...BAM!!!...he gets his revenge.

When you walked through the halls of the enterprise you looked around for possible pranks, you studied anyone who you came across and quizzed yourself if they could be Jim's helper. For weeks you were constantly looking over your shoulder, Jim still hadn't pranked you and you were now terrified...why was he taking so long, was he trying to freak you out or was his revenge that horrible that he was still preparing it.

After two months of freaking out you decided to go confront Jim, this was starting to get ridiculous. You were losing sleep and falling behind on work just because you were scared of how your boyfriend would seek revenge, this had to stop and it had to stop, today. You stormed onto the bridge and right in front of Jim.

"Hey (Y/N)"

"Why are you doing this to me?!"

"Doing wha...(Y/N) what are you talking about???"

"Your revenge...why is it taking so long??? Jim it's freaking me out...I can't take it anymore...I swear I'll never prank you again, ever...just stop the torture already."

"What reve...oh...do you mean for when you dyed my hair???"

"Yeah...you said you'd seek revenge"

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry...I wasn't being serious...I just said that in the heat of the moment...have you really been worrying for this long???"

"You nodded your head and a tear formed in your eye...Jim saw how upset you were and pulled you into a hug. You hugged him back and then you head something being cut. You pulled away from Jim to see him holding a pair of scissors in one hand and a piece of your hair in the other. The whole bridge crew looked in shock at what the Captain had just done meanwhile, you were furious.

"Did you just cut my hair???"

"Yeah"

"Oh...your gonna pay for that"

"Hey, come on...we are even now...you ruined my hair, I ruin yours"

"So I dye your hair green...and you think it's okay to CUT SOME OF MY HAIR OFF???"

"Woah babe calm down"

"Oh don't tell me to calm down...I'm gonna get you for this Jim"

"(Y/N) I was kidding...it was just a hair extension thing...chill"

"JIM!!!"

You ended up chasing Jim around the enterprise...he was gonna pay for doing that to you, you honestly thought he'd cut your hair. As you chased Jim, you came across the Medbay...maybe a hypo would be enough pay back, I'm sure Bones wouldn't object to that.

_________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X