Kirk

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by @libbiliboo: Request: could you please do one with either bones or Kirk about anti bulling?? Like the reader is being bullied and one of the guys stands up for her and they get together. It is anti bullying week after all and I think we need to raise awareness!!

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

________________________________________________

You thought he really liked you. You wouldn't of sent him the picture if you didn't think he really wanted to be with you, but no, he just used you and now everyone was gonna know...your life was turning into a nightmare that you couldn't wake up from...

You met a boy called Eric...he seemed like a really nice guy, he complimented you, opened door for you...he was the perfect gentlemen. After spending more and more time with Eric, your feelings towards him developed and you were over the moon when he asked you out. He was the nicest boyfriend you had ever had, he didn't pressure you into anything and always put your happiness first...after about a year of dating, Eric asked for pictures of you, you can probably guess what kind of pictures he wanted, anyway because you had been together so long and you trusted Eric, you sent him a few pictures, that was a mistake.

After sending the pictures, Eric called you and told you that he wanted to break up...he said he never really loved you, he just went out with me as a prank. It really hurt to know that a whole year of my life was a lie...how could he do that to me. Eric sent your pictures to everyone aboard the enterprise...it was so humiliating. Everyone gave you weird looks...people called you a slag, a whore...and every other insult under the sun. It got to the point you wouldn't leave your quarters...you just couldn't go out there and face everyone, you couldn't bare to hear another insult.

The whole time you were in your quarters you just cried your eyes out...what made it worse was that every so often you'd here a knock of your door before abusive words followed. You just wanted it all to go away...you just wanted to end it...

And you would have ended it, if it hadn't been for Kirk...begin the captain, Jim knew everything, and when he heard your situation he wasn't happy...he had Eric taken off his ship and sent back to earth to be dealt with...and he visited you everyday. The one thing that kept you going was him telling you that there was no point in ending your life because that's just a permanent solution to a temporary problem...yes, in that moment there may have been to light at the end of the tunnel but one day, you wouldn't feel so much hurt...you wouldn't fear leaving your room and the hard times would become a distant memory.

Having Jim really helped you...he was your support system, whenever you were low, he was there to boost you back up...he wasn't gonna let you give up no matter what. And you did regain your life...you didn't care what others said about you and soon your photos became old news, and the new news was the fact that you were now the captains girlfriend. Never in a million years would you have ever thought Jim Kirk would go out with you but he did, and the two of you couldn't be happier...your just glad he was there to pull you out of the darkness because you loved living in the light, were you could be truly happy with Jim.

________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X