Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S thank you for over 10k reads on this book 😊😊😊 it means a lot to me ❤️)

_______________________________________________

"Pasha..."

"Yez???"

"I'm bored..."

"Vell vhat do you vant to do to be not bored???"

"Let's play a game"

"Vhat game???"

"How about truth or dare"

"Ah yez...zat is a popular game in Russia...you go first"

"Ok...truth or dare"

"Dare"

"I dare you to mess the captains hair up"

"I can't do zat...he lowves his hair"

"Well if your not brave enough..."

"I'm brawve...ill do it"

You walked with Pavel to the bridge and stood by the door while Pavel walked behind Kirk in his chair, he hesitated for a moment before he ruffled up the captains hair. Jim instantly jumped up and turned around, Pavel bolted out of the door and you ran after him while laughing at what you just saw, you could hear Jim shouting from behind you so you grabbed Pavel's arm and dragged him into the supply closet, you listened as footsteps ran past the door. Pavel looked terrified at what he had just done but you found it so adorable when he got nervous.

"Well done Pasha...I didn't think you'd go through with it"

"Vhy do I get ze feel ping zat ze Keptin iz going to plot rewenge on me"

"Don't worry, I won't let him do anything to you...your turn"

"Truez or dare"

"Dare"

"I dare you to...slap bones in ze face"

"You want me to do what?!"

"You made ze Keptin vant to hunt me down zo zis iz pay back"

"Fine...but if Kirk comes after you, I won't stop him"

You exited the closet being cautious in case the captain was about before you headed to the Medbay...when you got there you looked around for bones, he was talking to a nurse. You pulled yourself together before walking up to Leo and when he turned to see what you wanted you did it...you slapped him right across the face.

"What the hell was that for?!"

"I am so sorry"

Before he said something else you ran away from him. At the Medbay door you found Pavel in tears of laughter, you grabbed his hand and dragged him away from the probably furious bones.

For the next few hours you and Pavel continued the game, after many dares the two of you retreated to Pavel's quarters and continued with just truths, since the rest of the crew probably were on a man hunt for you both since you had bugged almost ever member of the crew.

"Vhy did you agree to go out vith me???"

"Because your cute, adorable, smart, funny and I love you to pieces...how many girlfriends have you had before me???"

"Uhhh...vell...your actually my virst ewer girlfriend"

"Aww, Pasha..."

You sat down on Pavel lap and hugged him. He hugged you back and you enjoyed this moment together.

"(Y/N)???"

"Yeah???"

"If I azked you to marry me...vhat vould you zay???"

"Yes"

"Vell zen..."

Pavel then leaded into his pocket and took out a ring.

"Should ve make zat official???"

"Oh my god...yes!!!"

Pavel slide the ring onto your finger and you couldn't help but stare at how pretty it was.

You could feel tears of joy in your eyes, you put your arms around Pavel's neck and placed your lips of him

You could feel tears of joy in your eyes, you put your arms around Pavel's neck and placed your lips of him. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close to his chest. You deepened the kiss before separating for a moment.

"Pasha???"

"Yez???"

"I love you, so much"

"I lowve you too"

You went back to kissing which led to a little engagement celebration 😉😉😉.

_____________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X