Kirk

Here's another imagine, I'm dedicating this one to my Dad cause it's his 48th Birthday today. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 62k reads on this book, it means so much to me ❤❤❤)

____________________________________

"(Y/N), can you come here a minute..."

"Coming mum..."

I walked into the kitchen to find my mum sitting at the table, her eyes were red and puffy so I could tell she'd been crying. I sat opposite her and she avoided making eye contact with me, at this point I was starting to get concerned about what was going on...

"Sweetie, I want you to know that I love you ok, I really do..."

"I know mum, I love you too, what's up???"

"Well you know how I've always told you that your father left me after I said I was pregnant with you..."

"Yeah..."

"Well I wasn't entirely honest with you...you see...your father doesn't know your alive..."

"What???...mum, how...why are you telling me this now???"

"Well at work I was told that your father had almost died while he was on a mission with starfleet and I realised that, he could have died and he would of had no idea of the beautiful intelligent daughter he has...(Y/N), your almost 18 and I feel terrible from keeping you from your dad, which is why I've arranged for you to finally meet him..."

"Are you serious???"

"Yes...he's back on earth to recover and I told him I wanted to catch up...I want you to have him in your life because it was wrong of me to keep you all to myself..."

"Mum..."

"Yes???"

"What's my dad like???"

"Well you know soon enough...go get ready, we leave in 10"

I instantly ran to my room and got ready, inside I was feeling the mixed emotions of nervousness and excitement. I'd thought about the moment I met my dad for years but I never thought I'd ever get the chance to. After getting ready I got in the car and my mum drove me to meet my dad for the first time ever.

We arrived at the Starfleet headquarters, by this point I was a nervous reck...what if he didn't like me...what if I didn't like him...so many things were running around in my head. I got out the car and followed my mum inside, we took a seat in the waiting area of the building and waited...waited for the moment I've dreamed of to final become reality.

"(Y/M/N)...is that really you??? Woah, you look incredible..."

"Jim, it's so lovely to see you again...how life as a captain treating you???"

While my parents entered a casual chit chat I took the time to look at my dad, it was flipping James Tiberius Kirk, one of the most famous captains at Starfleet, and he was my dad!!! Could this day be any better?!

"And who might this young lady be???"

"Jim, this is my daughter (Y/N), (Y/N) this is..."

"Jim Kirk...Captain of the USS Enterprise..."

"Ah, so you've heard of me..."

"Who hasn't...your my hero...your my inspiration to wanting to join Starfleet..."

"It's always a pleasure to met a fan...let me know when you apply to the academy, I'll put in a good word for you..."

"Jim, there is something else I need to tell you about my daughter...well...she's our daughter..."

"Wait a minute...she's my daughter???"

"Yes..."

"I have a daughter?!"

"Yes..."

"Your my daughter?!"

"Uhh, well...yeah...don't worry, it's pretty new to me too"

"I'm a dad...I can't believe this..."

Kirk took a moment to just look at me before stepping forward and pulling me into a hug...at first I was hesitant about hugging back, I'm not much of a hugger, but eventually I returned the hug and the two of us just stood there hugging.

"I can't believe your my daughter..."

"I can't believe your my dad..."

"I love you so much..."

"You have no idea how long I have waited to here that...I love you too...dad"

____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X