Scotty

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by @Pokeharvest :Could you do a Scotty one? Anything is fine 😊

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

___________________________________________

"Scotty I haven't cheated on you...why don't you believe me!!!"

"I've seen the way you look at Jim, how the two of ye disappear fer ages...I know you've been sleeping with him so dinne deny it lass"

"I haven't been sleeping with Jim you idiot...if you really want to know, I had been planning when I could get shore leave so we could celebrate our one year anniversary..."

"Likely story lassie...stop wi the lies, just admit what ye have done"

"If you don't believe me then talk to Jim, he'll tell you the whole story since you obviously don't trust me enough"

"Did I hear my name???"

"Jim, tell Scotty about what we have been discussing for the past few weeks"

"But I thought you wanted to keep it a surpri..."

"Just tell him!!!"

"Well (Y/N) was planning on celebrating your 1 year anniversary by going back to earth, she wanted to know when the next shore leave to earth was and since it wasn't until after your anniversary I have been pulling a few strings and have managed to schedule it for the week of your anniversary..."

"Wait, so you and (Y/N) haven't been sneaking aroon behind ma back???"

"Scotty, your my friend...do you really think I'd want to hurt you like that???"

"Oh god...(Y/N), I'm so sor..."

"Save your breath...you can't just apologise after admitting you don't trust me...I thought we had something special...obviously I was wrong"

"We do have some thing special lass...listen, I'm really sorry for what I said...I jumped to conclusions and that was wrong of me, but I just get paranoid sometimes...your amazing, beautiful and smart while I'm just me...I dinne deserve a lassie like you...I just feel that one day you'll realise I ain't that special and find a better guy..."

"Scotty, I love you...if I didn't, I wouldn't have married you, you twit...your perfect to me, and you have no need to get paranoid cause when I said my vows, I meant every word, it's me and you till the end of the line..."

"I love you too (Y/N), so much"

___________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X