Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

___________________________________________

Currently, you and your boyfriend Jim were participating in a staring contest, the bridge had been very boring for the majority of the day so this was your way of entertainment.

"Your gonna lose Jim"

"I don't think so (Y/N)"

"If your so sure then let's make this more interesting..."

"I'm listening"

"If I win...I get to be captain for the day."

"What?! I can't give up being captain"

"Well if your so confident you won't lose then what's the problem?"

"Fine, if you win you can be captain for the day...but if I win, you have to do anything I want for a day."

You could tell by the way he smile, you knew what he meant 😉😉😉, but as much fun as that would be, it would be more fun being captain so you don't back down and just keep staring him down. After what feels like hours, he caves and you win!!!

"Yay!!! I win!!! I get to be Captain!!!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever..."

"Aww...is someone a sad loser???"

"I am not a sad loser (Y/N)"

"I think you are...but I think I know how to cheer you up."

You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. At first he tried to resist but eventually he kissed back and slipped his tongue in your mouth. You let his tongue dominate your mouth to try and help his shattered ego...you stopped kissing when you realised you were in full view of a lot of people. Jim took your hand and led you to the turbolift. After the lift door shut, Jim returned his lips to yours, he lifted you up and your wrapped your legs around his waist. You both had a lot of fun once you made it to your room 😉😉😉.

*timeskip brought to you by the mouth breather under your bed*

You lay cuddled up to Jim in bed, he was stroking your hair while your head was on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

"I love you (Y/N)"

"I love you too Jim...but nothing will change the fact that tomorrow I will be captain"

"Dammit..."

"Your stupid if you thought sleeping with me would make me forget that"

"You have to admit...it was worth a try"

"Your an idiot...but your my idiot, and I love you"

You kissed again before you both drifted into sleep.

__________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X