Chekov

I've never wrote fanfiction before so I'm sorry if they aren't any good. If you have any requests for stories please let me know 😊😊😊

__________________________________________________

Pavel Chekov has been my best friend since our first day at Starfleet academy, we were both top of all our class despite the fact we were the younger than the rest of our classmate. Since the first day I saw him I have been hopelessly I love with him, he's perfect, he's kind and caring not to mention the fact he is seriously adorable, the only thing is I have appeared to be friend-zoned but I'm okay with that cause having him as a friend is better than not having him at all. 

After the academy both me and Chekov were assigned to the starship enterprise, Chekov as a navigator and me as an assistant communications officer, since joining the enterprise we have been on countless missions lead by Captain Kirk, right now we are currently in the first year of a 5 year mission to explore the universe, so far all we have done is discovered a few new planets and recorded as much data about the planet as we can. The Captain has just been beamed aboard after another successful mission.

"Keptin on ze bridge!!!"

There he goes again with that adorable accent, every time he speaks I feel a knot form in my stomach, I just wish I could tell him how I feel about him but if he didn't feel the same way I could loss my best friends...that thought terrified me, the captain seemed to notice the change in my attitude...

"(Y/N)?...are you okay?...you gone extremely pale...Mr Chekov, can you please escort Miss (Y/L/N) to Medway"

"Ay Keptin"

As we both left the bridge I could feel my cheeks burning...the captain knew how I felt about Pavel and always liked to use it so that I would get embarrassed and blush, he seemed to find amusement in it.

We had almost reached the Medway when Chekov suddenly grabbed my wrist.

"(Y/N) vait...I haff to tell you somezing, I can't keep it from you anymore..."

"Go ahead"

"(Y/N)...I...I..."

"Just spit it out already..."

"I'm in love with you (Y/N)...I understand if you don't feel ze same vay but..."

I cut him off my putting my lips on his, it felt so good to kiss him, his hands went to my hips as he took over and deepened the kiss, I put my hands round his neck and started to play with his hair...the kiss eventually stopped due to us both being human and requiring oxygen but we didn't let go of each other.

"I haff wanted that to happen for so long."

"Me too."

"Does this mean you'd vant to be my girlfriend now?"

"Definitely"

We both giggled before returning to kissing once more

I didn't end up going to the Medbay, and neither me or Pavel returned to the bridge that day, instead we went to my quarters and watched movies while cuddling together. It was the best day of my life. To know that Chekov was mine and I was his...the next 4 years of this mission were made a lot more attractive to know that Pavel would be there beside me...life couldn't get better than this.

________________________________________________________

Well there you go...I hope you liked it.

Requests are open

~Clo X