Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_____________________________________________

When you were 5 years old, your mum gave birth to your little sister, Gill. He first time you saw her adorable little face, you knew you'd have to protect her, to show her the ropes, teach her everything you knew about life and how to bug your parents...you were so excited to see her grow up.

When you were 18, your parents were in a car accident, a drunk driver had been speeding away from police cars and in the process of trying to get away, had smashed into your parents car and instantly killed them. At the time, you had been looking after Gill at home, your parents had gone out for a date together and you had offered to look after your sister. Your parents were due back at 10pm so you and Gill had stayed up to watch a movie waiting for them to get home. When it got to 11pm and they still weren't home, you had sent Gill to bed as it was a school night.

11pm turned into 12am which turned into 2am and there was no sign of your mum or dad and there never would be...at 3am a police officer knocked at your door, you rushed to open it thinking it was your parents and they had just forgot their key but you were gravely disappointed.

"Are you Miss (Y/L/N)???"

"Yes"

"I'm afraid there's been an accident..."

The hardest part of that day wasn't the fact you'd been orphaned, yes, you would grieve but you knew you would eventually not feel so much pain...the real heart breaking thing for you was the fact you had to tell you 13 year old sister, she'd never see her parents again...she'd never here them say I love you...or have them go to her dance recitals. Gill took the news hard...and to be honest, you don't think she'd ever really recovered from the news...

Moving to the present day and you were sitting in the cafeteria of the Enterprise with your baby sister opposite you and the CMO sitting beside her...they had just told you they were getting married...you were in shock because the CMO, Bones just happened to be your ex-boyfriend, who you dated before Gill was assigned to the ship. Bones had broke your heart after he chose his work over your relationship...he couldn't commit into a serious relationship and you didn't want him hurting your baby sis.

"You're what?!"

"Me and Leonard...we're getting married"

"Your kidding right???"

"No...why would we joke about that??? We're in love..."

"Sure you are...Leo, seriously...my sister!!!"

"(Y/N), I swear I didn't know she was your sister till today..."

"Wait...you two already know each other???"

"Gill, do you remember that guy I told you about...the one that left me because he was a workaholic..."

"Yeah, what about him???"

"He's your darling fiancé...didn't he tell you???"

Gill turned to look at Leo, they didn't exchange words but your could see the hurt in Gills eyes and the guilt on Leo's face...Gill then took her engagement ring off before running away in tears. You would have gone after her but you knew she needed time alone...

"Of all the people you could have on this ship...why my sister???"

"I told you darlin', I didn't know you were sisters till today...if I had known..."

"What would you have done if you had of known??? Hmm???"

"I...I...I don't know..."

"Exactly...you know what just stay away from me and my sister okay???"

"Anything you say darlin'"

"Would you drop it with the darlin'...it's weird"

"How is it weird???"

"Because i am mad at you..."

"So what does me saying darlin' have anything to do with you being mad???"

"I...you know what just leave me alone, okay"

"No, no, no...I wanna know why does me calling you darlin' bother you so much..."

"Leave me alone Leo..."

"I think it's because your jealous..."

"Jealous of what exactly???"

"The fact that we broke up and while you've been pining over me, I found someone else"

"Don't flatter yourself Leo..."

"You know, you only ever called me Leo when we were going out...before and after that, you called me Bones"

"Just go away..."

You stood up and headed to the door of the cafeteria.

"You know...we could have another go at going out if you wanted..."

"I'm your dreams Leonard..."

"We will be together again (Y/N)...I swear"

"Whatever..."

You left the cafeteria and once you got outside the door you felt your heart race...you'd never gotten over bones and a small part of you was glad he wanted to get back together but another part of your felt weird knowing he was about to marry your sister and know she was crying about the break up...only time would tell if you and Leo would ever get together again...

__________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X