Hades promises eternal torture

We stood in front of Hades in his palace. Persephone stood on her throne. Her fingers walked around the arm rest, sprouting roses.

"Dearest, what do you think I should do with these trespassers? Ask the dead to devour their souls or trap my daughter here and ground her for an eternity?" Hades asked Persephone.

"Why not turn them into marigolds? I can use them for a vase to my mother on her birthday." Persephone suggested.

"Queen Persephone, please don't turn us into vegetation. We're friends with your daughter, Paisley." Darrien said.

Persephone smiled softly at Darrien. "Nephew , what are you doing in the underworld? You would be dead!"

"I know, Aunt Persephone, but Paisley tells me to say hi. Plus, the gardens around the palace have kept me quite alive." Darrien said.

Persephone blushed. "Why, thank you. I tend to them. It's the only place besides Elysium where plants can grow."

"Please, Aunty, let us escape from the underworld! We're on a mission to save Olympus." Darrien pleaded.

"Olympus? Bah! My brothers and sisters have no interest in me, there fore I have no interest in them." Hades interrupted.

"Please, Dad! Children of Hades could be born heroes if I complete the quest!" Hallie said.

"Absolutely not! No daughter of mine shall be seen helping your father!" Hades said to Payton.

"Oh, Hades. Please let them go." Persephone said. "I want to see some excitement if I'm gonna be trapped- er, I mean, living here."

"You know that I want you to be happy." Hades said. "Oh, Fine. But I promise that if any of you sneak into my realm one more time, you'll be staying in the fields of punishment for an eternity." Hades snapped his fingers and we were out of the palace.

We all sat inside of a black chariot pulled by skeleton horses. Hallie stepped up to the driver seat and drove away.

"Only a few more paces!" Hallie said after a while.

She then stopped. She fed the horses little sugar cubes and bid them farewell as they ran back to the palace.

"We're here." She said. She muttered some words in Ancient Greek and a staircase leading outside opened up.

"Hey! The mortal world!" A spirit said. He tried to run over.

"Let's go!" Hallie said and ran up the staircase.

Spirits tried following us.
"C'mon, Abigail!" Hallie called. A spirit grabbed her leg.

"Let me go!" Abigail said, kicking her legs.

She shook it off her leg and jumped out as the portal closed.

"Bryce Canyon." Darrien said.