We become detectives

"What?" Abiagil said, standing up and settling the dogs down. She looked at the door.

An identical of Zephyr stood in the door way.

"What's going on, Borealis?" She said. She must be Borealis, the North wind.

" I was here delivering my brother's customer since he was sick with a cold and I saw a GoddessGirl in your dorm. She clicked it open with some sort of key and your dogs ran out of the dorm. She saw me and then bribed me to stay shut." Borealis explained.

I hid a giggle. Zephyr, the hot, humid, west wind had a cold.

"What does she look like?" Piper said.

"She had a purple chiton and she had spiky orange hair and wings. She had eyes that were-"

"Pansy." Piper said, her teeth gritted.

"Thank you, Borealis. We can take care of the rest." Abiagil said. Borealis nodded then slipped out the door.

"How did she get your key?" Paisley said.

"I have no idea. I always keep my keys in my pocket." Abigail then stuffed her hand in her pocket. She fished out a fake key made from plastic.

"Pansy's second period is Beast-ology. You must have lost it in the Forest of beasts and She must have found it on the ground or something." Abby guessed.

"But how could she have found it just like that? The dorm keys are wooden." I said.

"I may or may not spray paint my keys silver every year so I can tell if a lost key is mine." Abigail said, embarrassed.

"Why would she steal your keys all of a sudden?" Piper said.

"I don't know but I wouldn't put it past Pansy to snoop." Abby said.

Abigail then rushed out the door. We trailed behind her.

She knocked on the dorm across from mine. As luck would have it, Pansy answered it.

"Hey, Smart cookie. What're you up to?" She said to me.

"I don't know. What were you doing in my dorm earlier?" Abigail said.

Pansy stiffened. "What? I had nothing to do with some lame GoddessGirl bribing Borealis to not say anything about that GoddessGirl sneaking in your dorm."

"We never said anything about bribes." Abby said.

Pansy shut the door just as Abigail stuck her foot in it. "Not so fast, Pansy. What were you doing in my dorm?" Abigail said. Her dogs growled at Pansy.

Pansy sighed. "Okay, okay, okay. I snuck in your dorm. But I had good reason to do so."

"Which was?" Abigail said, tapping her foot.

Pansy stared at her sandals. "I was running out of ideas for my column on Teen scrollazine."

"You're kidding." Abby said, hand on her hips.

"I may have start- I mean heard a rumour that a mortal boy snuck into the GoddessGirls locker room and saw you bathing. And that you turned him into a stag." Pansy said, regretting opening the door to us.