My dog causes a student to go insane

I had bought Èxypni and carried him in his golden cage outside the store. Payton hauled a bag with his necklace.

"Check the tag." Payton said as we walked to the exit.

I grabbed Èxypni's tag. "Says he's from Artemis Dog Breeding service from 3,000 BC." I read.

"Huh." Payton said. "Thought he was from the depths of Tartarus."

"Oh, c'mon! In the words of Aphrodite, 'the way to a girl's heart is through her dog'." I quoted.

"I think you got that from Abigail." He commented.

I set Èxypni on the ground as I untied the ropes around my sandals. I picked Èxypni up as I hovered above the floor.

Payton flew a few feet over the ground. Èxypni made a face of distaste.

We stopped at the entrance to OH. We parted ways as I opened Èxypni's cage.

She circled around me as I walked up to the dorms.

I opened the door to my dorm and found Pansy opening my closet.

That's when Èxypni went berserk. He ran towards Pansy and stood at her feet.

"What in Hades?" Pansy said.

Pansy dropped Piper's Diary Scroll and covered her ears.

I didn't hear that much of an ear- piercing noise but Pansy did. She covered her ears as much as she could and ran out of the room. But, since she was so focused on the noise, she slammed into the closed door and fell down. Out of her pocket spilled Abby's jewelry, Piper's hair brush, and lot's of other personal items that definitely weren't Pansy's.

I picked them all up. "You've been caught red- handed, Pansy."

Èxypni then went silent. Pansy collapsed on the floor and her eyes glowed red. "You have no business here, daughter of Athena. Leave, and your prophecy won't be as horrible." A voice from Pansy bellowed.

I uncapped Wise one, my celestial bronze sword that was special for killing monsters. "What prophecy?" I said.

"Another thing your mother hasn't shared with you. Go to the Fates and find out the truth. And when you go, tell the Fates-" Pansy's eyes closed.

I sat on the floor. I pressed my hand on her chest. Pansy opened her eyes. She coughed and cussed in Ancient Greek.

"Pansy! What just happened?" I said.

She shook her head. "I felt a presence, something sinister, and I don't remember anything else."