Untitled Part 36

My new story Touched by Rain is published please check it out. 

Touched by rain:

Touched by rain:

"Wow you really expect me to do that? Stop being a whining baby?!" I yelled in his face pointing my finger at him. His eyes bore into my blurred with tears ones.

"Yes yes I expect you to be strong" slight only a tiny amount of concern could be felt. His face was straight as his blue piercing eyes looked at me. I laughed bitterly at him.

"Seriously man? My whole life has been nothing but a GODDAMN LIE! I FIND OUT THAT MY OWN LIFE WAS NEVER WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE!" I yelled out as my lip quivered. My breathing flared as the cold air brush past me. I turned around and started walking away.

"19 stop" His voice made me stop.

"I am not 19 nor Hybrid. I am just plain old Rainelle who just wants to be normal" with that said I walked away...

__

She is called 19. She is called Hybrid. She is called Rain.

Rainella Eva Jones has lived her whole life while fighting the monster of depression and the living nightmare of her abusing parents. With no one except her amazingly caring best friend. She has been facing trouble for as long as she can remember. Being the number one fighter at the illegal fighting ring called the 'death circle' is easy. Everything was going okay until 2 guys appear changing her whole life.With the dangers coming will she be able to accept the real truth about her or not?