This is how it ends...

I sighed and got up from my place. I had been sitting there for hours and hours, yes I have given up and that means I'll make myself suffer but save everyone else. It all meant one thing.... Die but no that would be way too easy, dying would be a favour for my own self. Living this life would be suffering away from Liam,Axel,Jaycob and ... Cat too... Especially Cat. 

"Morris come to my place with Dylan" I hung up the phone as I threw my hair in a pony tail tight above my head. After wearing a black sports bra and some shorts I walked towards my bike. I wore my jacket and drove to my house. I walked straight to the gym in the basement. 

__ 

"Boss" I turned around to see Dylan and Morris standing neatly behind me. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and cleaned my bloody knuckles. 

"Renae what the heck! how many times did you punch that punching bag!" Dylan stared behind me with wide eyes. I turned around to see blood prints and blood spred over the bag. I turned back to them all the time my face straight and eyes? my eyes had no life left in them anymore.

"Didn't count" I shrugged as I took my bottle and drank some water from it. 

"Morris I have a plan" I looked at Morris who nodded at me while Dylan was still in shock. 

"Morris don't interrupt me it is crazy but trust me this is the only way" I sighed as I walked over to him. We walked towards the lounge and sat down. I started talking everything that I had made out for our 'plan' in the last hour. 

"Alisa..." 

"I don't care what you say Morris I am the leader I say and you do okay? and do not question me!" I walked out only to hear a small comment from Dylan. 

"She is doing this for Catalina" 

Yes Dylan yes I am. 

__ 

"HEEEY CAT WANT TO HANG OUT?" I heard her chuckle at the other end. 

"Someone is cheerful" I bit my lip to hold in my cry. 

"Woke up on the good side of the bed!" She chuckled again. It was so warming never will I ever let anything harm it. My eyes were stinging from the tears as my throat tightened.

"Okay where?" 

"Uh how about the Gabe park? right now?" Tears were now running down my cheeks. 

"Okay meet ya there girl!" She hung up as the phone slipped through my hands almost about to crash the floor when Dylan catches it. 

"You sure about this?" His voice was small. I nodded.

"Will I be in contact with you?" 

"No and you will forget about me!" I ordered him as he bowed his head at me. I walked out the room and towards my room to get ready. I wore a black leather jacket and a black shirt underneath it. I packed a back pack putting some clothes in it and alot of money. I stared at the ticket in my hand. I will be going miles away... I put it into the bag and wore my combat boots. I walked over to my cupboard and opened it. After moving the old five codes I pressed a button on the side which revealed another cupboard filled with guns. Taking the smallest one I attached it with my leg and walked out. Giving one last salute to the both tearing up Dylan and Morris. 

Alisa don't cry. 

Don't cry. 

Don't cry. 

I kept on walking and walking until I felt arms around my waist spin me around and hug me. Dylan sobbed lightly on my shoulder. 

"Alisa please don't go" I pushed him away.