2 WEEKS?!

Catalina's POV: 

It was Saturday mum and dad were at a fundraiser and Carl was at a friend's. I heard the door bell which scared the shnitzel out of me. I slowly walked towards the door with a baseball bat in my hand. Real smooth Cat a baseball bat!? so cliche. I slowly opened the door to find a BLEEDING girl laying with her back with the wall and her hand on her stomach. Her face was covered by her black straight hair. 

"Cat....." she slowly whispered while looking up at me with a smirk and I froze their to see an exact copy of Alisa but with crystal blue beautiful eyes. And then it hit me it WAS Alisa! 

I rushed towards her helping her up and bringing her inside she groaned which I guessed was with pain. She looked awful like some one had beat her up not someone MANY! I slowly placed her on the couch. 

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! UH WHAT DO I DO?!" I was panicking Alisa was like a sister to me and seeing her in this way made me panic. 

"Cat... calm *groan* down just.... get some water... and clothe" I saw her gripping onto her stomach and I did as she said. I brought some water and cloth and started cleaning her up. Her bloody mouth and her neck which had blood.

____________

Back to Renae's POV. 

I woke up with striking pain in my rib cage. But my vision was blurred out by bright lights blinding me out. 

"Alisa!" I heard a small whisper from my left to see a red and puffy eyed Catalina leaning against my hospital be- WAIT WHAT I WAS IN A HOSPITAL. I shot up from to sit and made Catalina get alarmed too. But then a striking pain made me lay back with a groan in my rib cage on the right. 

"You have 2 almost fractured ribs" She said slowly I noticed she had been crying wait for me?. 

"Cat... have you been crying?" I asked slowly and she nodded.My heart swelled up like after my parents and Morris' family no one has ever cared that much about me and cried for me. 

"Cat I'm okay... dont worry." I said with a huge grin on my face and she nodded again. Morris entered with a worried yet relieved look on his face. 

"I called your uncle after I saw you at my house." I looked at her and Morris uncle? Morris signaled me to act along. 

"Yeah t-thanks Cat" 

"I'll leave now I have to pick Carl up" She hugged me and left. Morris took the seat near me. 

"It was Ace...." 

"I know" 

"Cat has seen me" 

"I know that too" 

We sat there in silence for about 15 minutes until he broke the ice. 

"Renae you have been out for 2 weeks" My eyes widened. What does he mean!? out for 2 weeks!? COMA!? 

"What?!" He nodded in complete silence. 

"But the good thing is your ribs have healed you can go you had a severe injury in your head which still has 3-4 days to heal completely" He said while looking at everything besides me.

"So that means I can go to school?" He nodded. 

___________

It's been two days since I'm out of the house and I have to baby sit a small 4 year old Brooklyn. Cat and I havn't talked to each other as Morris said She needs time and blah. So right now I'm infront of the house wearing a ripped jeans and a Black plain tee and combat boots. I had my wig loose on my shoulders.