"Eat, Sleep and Repeat"

It's been almost a week since I've told Cat about me being the Renae I am and now we are back to normal. But right now we were sitting in my room with newspapers scattered on the floor and me and Cat on the floor with our legs crossed.

"Okay so up till now we have found 2 jobs. A cafe and a boutique. What do you say?" Cat looked at my while scratching her head with the back of her yellow highlighter.

"Erm I go with Cafe" I calmly said while leaning back onto my elbows. "Because we just need to give food and be polite rather then finding some Sasha type people a hundred dresses and putting on the fake smile by complimenting them even if they look fugly!"

"Damn Rae" Cat chuckled.

"Okay then cafe it is we can check it out tomorrow now lets get back to our Calculus we have a test on monday" I said while straightening up and picking up some newspapers.

"And you had to bring that up" Cat groaned to herself.

Well now I seem to not wear my wig or my lens when I'm with Cat it's like I finally have someone who I can be myself with. Even if I don't have a myself I dont know who I really am. Renae the bad one or Alisa the good one. It confuses me I mean it's not really a matter to go crazy on but it means to me because everyone has their personality like take Cat for a second she knows who she is, while me? I don't even know what's a personality.

"Hello?? zoned out?" Cat snapped her finger in front of me to get me out of my thoughts.

"Sheesh sorry" I slowly shook my head to get the thoughts out of it. Then we went to my room an continued to study. After a few hours we were back to being lazy on my couch and changing through channels.

"Meep" I said whenever I changed the channel.

"Okay this is super boring."

"I agree why don't we go out for something to eat?" I suggest and she jumped up in excitement.

"YES LET'S GO" she yelled and got her purse making me chuckles. I was wearing a white button up shirt which was tucked in my denim shorts and ankled boots. While Cat had a yellow strapless sundress on which ended a bit above her knees finished off with yellow flats and hair in a ponytail.

I was about to open the door when Cat cleared her throat making me divert my attention towards her.

"Lens and wig?" She said slowly making me realize that I wasn't wearing them so I rushed in my room and came back with being Alisa.

_____

"Can you stop eating with your mouth open?" I chuckled as Cat continued to shove food in her mouth and to annoy me she chewed with her mouth open more. I threw lettuce filled with mayo on her which made her shut up.

"RAE! are you kidding me?!" She said while cleaning her right cheek. If I wanted I would've hit her straight on the forehead but that was too rude.

"Serves you right" I noticed that Cat was no longer paying attention to me and as I followed her glare it was on the bimbo squad. Sasha, Maya, Caleb, Axel, Kimberley, Liam and of course Mr bumper Jaycob.

"Cat leave it" I said but to my surprise Caleb noticed and pointed everyone towards us. And before we know it Caleb was standing infront of us with his arm snaked around Kimberley's waist.

"Well well well if it isn't the angry kitten and her twat." Caleb said with a smirk on his face while Kimberley had her fake brows furrowed at me.

"Hey Alisa" Axel and Liam said in a union while Jaycob nodded.

"Hey guys whats up?" Obviously treat the good ones good and bad ones bad. Simple.

"Hey Catalina" Liam said and she nodded in reply.