Story Time.

I took off my heels as the boys stretched a little, taking off their coats and losing their ties. 

"Let it begin" I smirked as the door burst open revealing guards with guns and knives. I eyed the two in my front and lunged at them as Ashton yelled ATTACK. I would've punched him in the gut if I wasn't busy.

__ 

"Okay so hey Mr. Woods" I ran a hand through my now messed up hair because one of the stupids guards pulled it. I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine so eh. Jack's eyes slowly opened as he stared in fear. I was now sitting in front of him with my one leg on another while Jaycob stood near the wall leaning against it. Liam was standing next to me with his arms crossed over his chest as Ashton sat on the couch. Drew had his gun pointed at Jack. 

"First your guards suck they need to work on their defense and second let's get down to business eh?" I got up from my place and walked towards him. 

"Oooh can I torture him?" Ashton cried from my side. I just shook my head while chuckling. 

"Tell us who asked you to hack us?" I knelt down beside him, his eyes following me the whole time. 

"I.. I don't know..." I tilted my head to the side. 

"Come on I really don't want to hurt Isabelle" His eyes widened at her name. This was the mafia side of me. Killing without caring.. 

"I think a bullet to the head.. Nah that's too easy huh? I'll just let her die slowly and painfully" My voice got slower and lighter finishing the sentence as his eyes filled with tears. It made my heart break. Catalina made me soft into this whole new person and you know what? I love it. I love being kind, I love being soft I love being loved. But sometimes, the bad is just too strong it has a way of coming back. 

"Okay okay leave her out of this!" He hung his head low as I smirked. I guess I'll have to let the bad side take over. 

No... Alisa do this without the bad side. 

You are not Alisa anymore. It's Black who had no Cat or Jaycob. 

I got up held his hair holding his head back. 

"Who made you hack them?!" I gritted through my teeth. He let out a yelp of pain and closed his eyes tightly. The whole room tensed up. 

"A g-guy came to me and told me everything. His name was Ace that's all I know I swear!" I groaned and landed a punch on his face. 

"I said tell the truth!" I yelled out making Drew flinch. My breathing was getting harder and louder. 

"Woods tell me the truth" I punched him again only to find that he had fainted from the blow. 

"Okay enough Black out now Jaycob get her home" I heard Liam ordering. No one orders the mafia leader. I spun around but only to get back into my senses realizing what I was doing. 

"No I'm not the mafia leader" I mumbled while leaning against the wall. I heard many are you okays or what's happenings. 

You are.. You were born one you can't fight the real you. 

"No I'm not stop it" 

You are you had always been. A muderer, a killer, a mafia leader! YOU ARE THE REASON YOUR PARENTS DIED! ZANDER DIED! JANIELLE DIED! 

"No no no.. "I mumbled as my breathing got uneven. 

Fight it black.. Fight it! 

Jaycob's point of view: