Untitled Part 5

Hey guys sorry for the wait and enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I softly slid my finger tips on the purple silk dress. It was smooth and it was my mom's. It felt so soft underneath my cold finger prints. I saw a small water spot appear right near my hand making me realize that my tears had came up. I gave out a big sigh while smiling knowing how stupid it was to cry. But thinking of my parents always had made me cry or end up drinking. I slowly wiped my tears while smiling and got up to get ready.

Damn i look good. I looked in the tall mirror after getting ready. My purple silk strapless dress thrown down till my ankles. Rhinestones placed neatly on the right side. My hair in a messy bun, Smokey eyes and red lipstick. Gold hoops dangling from my ears and standing on 4 inch purple stilettos. I stood there staring, I took a deep breathe and made my way to the dining room to find Marcus waiting for me there.

"You look beautiful Sweetheart" he said as he gave me a light kiss on my left cheek. I gave out a small chuckle in response.

"So what babe do i get this time?" I asked at him with a smirk and a brow raised.

"Surprise" He handed me the keys and shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you crazy!" I squealed like any Teenager would squeal on heels on seeing the damn amazing car.

"How did you get it?!" I cupped my mouth with my hands staring at the Black sexy Acura NSX standing there waiting someone to pump its engine.

"It was easy" Marcus chuckled behind me as i got crazy after the car.

The black sports car gorgeously shining in the warm sun. I ran and sat inside. Marcus came closer and leaned in on the window putting his arms in the window.

"Okay so don't scratch it and be careful Darling"

"Oh i will don't worry" I gripped my hands on the wheel. "Oh and thank you" i leaned a bit upwards and pecked him lightly on the cheek.

He got back and gave me a thumbs up. I turned on the engine and melted deep inside the warmth of the car. Guns. Check. Phone. Check. Brooklyn's blood on hands. About to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down the red carpet seeing chattering couples and women in expensive clothing and jewelry walking down with me. It was a big hall way with matte black walls. The carpet ended at a big glass door with two guards dressed in black standing, one had a list in his hands.

"Name please?" He had a heavy voice. He sounds like batman!

"Juliana Santiago" I looked at the guard with a resting face and my best Italian accent while he scrolled through the list. Nope i wasn't worried he is going to say YOUR NOT ON THE LIST GET OUT! of course like i said before i have a lot of connections.

"Have a nice evening Miss Santiago" he nodded at me while the other held the door open as i walked in with a room filled with the people i hate the most. Two-faced-only-caring-about-money-ruthless-pathetic people. With there cheap chuckles and expensive perfume.

I took a seat in the corner end to have a good view of the crowd. That's when i spotted Brooklyn. Sitting in the middle of two youngsters dressed in a pretty pastel cherry dress. Now all i wanted was a good time to take her up.

Aish what was the designer thinking while making these dresses?! What girl wears tires around her? sheesh! Though i was ranting my observing skills were still on. The man sitting infront of Brooklyn had already called his son 3 times because he was sick at home. The women has been hiding her broken purse from people around her and Brooklyn isn't even paying any interest in the damn fashion show. She was talking to the women around her.