29. You Are My Madara

Start from the beginning

Wanting to console her I put a hand on her shoulder. But soon pulled away as her body started shaking in fear at my touch.

She is afraid of me.... I gritted my teeths in anger. Damn it..

I sat there like a helpless lamb and she fell asleep after a while.

.....

It had been three days ever since we brought her here back. No improvements at all.

At first I brought that it was the case of a memory loss but it ain't one.

She hasn't lost her memory. I peeked into her mind using my Sharingan and there I saw a barrier placed. That chakra barrier is preventing her mind to access any information.

That's the reason why she doesn't responds to anything. Because she doesn't understands anything.

But who did this to her??

Senju. Nah, I don't think so. Then those Hagoromo. Damn.

It was so hard to get her to do anything. She just doesn't trust anyone. She is afraid of all of us.

The sun rised approx an hour ago. I am now sitting besides the river side. Now I get it why she loves to be here.

"Aniki" a loud yell from Izuna made me turn and look at him.

I furrowed my brows in confusion as he ran towards me panicking. Getting on my feets immediately I asked him the reason.

"It's Shanaya" he said trying to catch his breath. My eyes widened at the mention of her name. "Shanaya. What happened to her?" I said shaking his shoulders roughly.

"She woke up and didn't saw you. But when she heard your name from Akasumi's mouth she started panicking and crying. None of us was all able to control her because as we try to get closer to her she starts screaming in fear. She kept on saying your name." He explained me the situation as we were on our way back to the house.

I barged in the compound and then in her room. Akasumi and Jenny both were there looking in a certain direction which was the little space in between the bed and the cupboard.

I gave them both a nod so they left. Their presence can complicate the situation more. I remembered perfectly Izuna telling me that she was calling out my name. So I should be the one to console her right now. Maybe she had builded a little trust about me in herself. After all I was the one who had taken care of her for the past days.

Closing the door behind me I walked up to the little space where she was hiding.

My chest contracted at the sight. She was sitting there sobbing, her knees upto her chest. Her arms around her legs as if trying to shield herself away from everyone. She hadn't even noticed my presence.

I kneeled infront of her and placed a hand on her cheek. Her head snapped in my direction at the contact. Her face held a confusing expression which confused me as well.

Her gaze tilted to my hand on her cheek. I didn't removed my hand wanting to witness her next move. And when she did my heart fluttered with happiness. She put her hand over mine and snuggled into my touch.

A smile appeared on my lips at her act. "Shanaya....you" I couldn't even form a sentence.

"You.." My attention snapped back to her at hearing her sweet voice.

"Yes Shanaya what? What me?" I said with hope.

"You are my Madara." My eyes widened at the sentence I just heard.

You are my Madara. You are my Madara.

My heart just exploded. It was beating so hard and fast that I was afraid that it will just come out of my chest.