Goodie-Good Gone Wild - Chapter 13

I seriously had no idea how long it had been since I posted a chapter for this story!! Im sooooo sorry. I love you guys, thank you so much for waiting!!

Chapter 13

Luke was more understanding about things than I had ever dreamed he would be. I had admitted to him about how I changed myself, for the worse, and how I wanted to go back. I told him some of the things I had done, without too many details, so that if anything ever came up from someone else, I would have already told him; it was the least I could do. I apologized for the way I treated him before, and he graciously accepted my apology without hesitance. He said that he didn't care about my past, only about our future, and that his love for me outweighed any mistake I had made before.

**********************************************************************************

We were headed to school; it was my first day back in months. I had spent the night at Luke's house, like always, so I was wearing the short denim shorts that I had been wearing the day before, one of Luke's Ed Hardy T-shirts, and some matching black Coach shoes.

The whole ride there, Luke was staring at me, and it was starting to get on my nerves. "What do you keep staring at?" I asked, the annoyance clear in my voice.

"Oh nothing.... You just look pretty dam sexi in my shirt." He smiled, rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb as he pulled into the school parking lot.

I stepped out; expecting everything to have changed completely, but it all looked the same. The same groups were in their same spots with the same people.

Luke jogged around to me, taking my bag in one hand, and my hand in his other. We walked up, me getting evil glares form multiple people. Lexi spotted me right away and came skipping over, coming to a halt right in from of me. "Like Oh My Gosh Kylie! Where have you been!! You like missed some really great parties!" I never noticed how totally Beverly Hills Blonde she acted. Her voice was all high pitched and annoying, and everything she said came out like a whine. I looked up at Luke, seeing the disgust in his eyes.

"Umm. I hurt my back and uh, had to stay home for a while."

"Oh My Gosh! Like, how did you do that!!" Her voice was so loud, by now everyone outside the school was staring at us, and some of my old "friends" started to circle around listening in.

"Um. I was bungee jumping and my rope got tangled. It was a freak accident kinda thing."

"Oh..... well that's like... like not good!"

Just then, the bell rang to get to class, and the swarm of people around me started to scatter. Hand in hand Luke and I started making our way to our first period class, when all of the sudden someone comes behind me, pinching my butt.

"Hey!" I said sternly at however was behind me

"Hey baby, did you miss me when you were gone." It was Richard. He snaked his forward so that he was just inches from my face.

"Back off Richard. I'm not your baby, never was, never will be." I said, very disgusted

"That's not what you said a couple months ago when you were practically begging me to hit that."

In the blink of an eye, Luke was leaping through the air like a cheetah, and pouncing on Richard. You could heard the loud thump as Richard landed back first on the ground with Luke on top, punching the snot out of him. Richard had no chance to even throw a punch. One after another Luke was pounding him, letting out all his rage.

"Luke! That's enough! Luke! Stop it!" I yelled, tugging at Luke's arm.

Finally Luke stopped, seeing the fear in my eyes. He quickly got up, picking his backpack off the floor.