Goodie-Good Gone Wild - Chapter 11

I worked extra hard on this chapter for you guys, and I made it extra long! I think it's my longest chapter ever! I hope you guys like it :) I really do.... Vote, comment, become a fan ;)

Well here it is :)

*Luke's POV*

I reached the cliff and jumped out of my car, leaving the keys in the ignition and running to find Kylie.

I saw her figure near the edge of the cliff, her hands out to her sides. (Thank God! She's safe!) I thought to myself. What I didn't know was what she was about to do. She leaned forward, and let her body fall.

"OH MY GOSH! KKYYLLLIIIEEEEE!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, running to the edge of the cliff and dropping to my knees. "NOOO!" I sobbed, getting tear stains all over my shirt

*Kylie's POV*

I leaned forward, and suddenly I was flying like a bird. I could feel the wild wind in my hair, and I felt weightless.

"OH MY GOSH! KKYYLLLIIIEEEEE!" I heard someone shout hysterically. I snapped my eyes opened recognizing the voice. LUKE.... (Gosh darn it why'd he have to go and ruin my peaceful moment). All I wanted now was to have him hold me in his arms, safe and sound.

Just then, something went wrong with my rope.

*Luke's POV*

I was peering over the edge and suddenly a huge burden was lifted. It was like I was given the biggest miracle ever. But, just my luck, it was taken away as soon as it was given.

Kylie's bungee jumping rope was getting tangled, and I've seen TV show on what happens after they get tangled.

"Somebody needs to help her!" A fat man shouted. He was wearing a t-shirt that said cliff diving, bungee jumping, and extreme sports.

"What are you waiting for? Go help her!" I yelled at him. He just stood there staring at me, so I took matters into my own hands.

I stepped into one of the spare harnesses and attached some ropes. The fat man came over to help me do it properly. (Yea... now he wants to help)

*Kylie's POV*

I turned my head and saw my rope tangling, and I could feel it wrapping around my neck. (CRAP!) I struggled to set myself free, but suddenly the rope reached its limit, and I felt like I was being hung. I could feel the blood circulation being cut off from my head, and I couldn't get any air to my lungs. I could feel myself slipping further and further into unconsciousness. Then.... Everything went black.

*Luke's POV*

I jumped out into the air, catching Kylie's rope on the way down. I looked down at her from a distance and saw her limp figure just dangling. (Please Lord, if you can hear me; please give me the strength to save her!) I prayed.

Reaching the end I held onto Kylie's rope so that I wouldn't continue to bounce back up and down. Her face was a deep red, almost purple. I cried when I looked at her. (I can't let her die without telling her I love her!) I thought. (No... she's not going to die. She's not going to die)

I wrapped the end of Kylie's rope around my legs to hold them in place, and I sat her on my lap to take the weight off her neck. I started carefully but swiftly untangling the bungee cord. I felt the ropes jolt and slowly start to rise up. I looked at Kylie's face as it started to turn back to its normal color.

"Kylie," I cried, "It's going to be alright. I've got you. And Kylie, if you can hear me, I love you. I love you with all my heart, and I will never stop loving you."