Goodie-Good Gone Wild - Chapter 6

Dang, this is soo short on Wattpad, but on word its like two pages long! sorry guys.....

Anywho:

Here it iz!! Chapter 6! Can I hear a whoop whoop??!!

Lol

Remember- she just slept with that mystery gorgeous dude. (:

Apparently I was very drunk last night, because Alyssa ended up driving me home and escorting me to bed. She stayed the night with me and helped me as I threw up over and over again. I had never gotten drunk like this before.

I woke up this morning to the smell of eggs, bacon, sausage, and French toast. Alyssa knew how to cook everything.

"Hey." She said in a slightly angry voice.

"Hey Alyssa. I'm sorry for getting so drunk last night. Thanks for taking care of me." I said in a very sincere tone.

"Its k." she said vaguely, and still slightly angry. What was up with her?

"What's wrong Alyssa? You seem angry."

"You seriously have no idea why I'm mad!" she yelled. Alyssa never yelled. What did I do!?

"No.... what did I do?" I said, trying to stay calm

"You slept with my brother!" She said. I was shocked. Surely I would have recognized him; then again, everything was happening so fast last night.

"Alyssa, I had no idea that was your brother! I'm so sorry!" I apologized with as much force as I could.

"Kylie, my brother actually does like you. How could you play with his feelings like that? He called me last night and said he had the best night ever. He thinks you actually like him." She spilled this story, and then it hit me. All these years that I would hang out with Alyssa, her brother Luke was always there. He would try to talk to me, but I mainly ignored him. I felt terrible now. How could I do this to him, and to Alyssa.

"Oh my Gosh Alyssa. What have I done! I guess I was so drunk I wasn't even paying attention." I admitted.

"Kylie, you changing your style and stuff was cool at first, but now, your acting like someone that's totally not you, and I don't like it."

"Alyssa," I put my foot down," This is the new me. I finally have friends, why can't you be happy for me!?"

"I'm not just gonna sit back and watch my best friend become a no good slut!" She cried. Did she seriously just call me a slut?

The anger bubble up inside of me and suddenly I began shouting. "This is the way it's gonna be, and if you don't like it..... Then you don't have to be my friend anymore." I said sternly. Immediately I felt guilt. She's been my best and only friend since forever; I couldn't just say something like that to her. But before I had the chance to apologize and correct myself, the door was slamming shut and her car was speeding away.

What have I done?

Comment, Vote, and BECOME A FAN :)