Goodie-Good Gone Wild - Chapter 8

Okay so I was having some major writers block on this story and I didn't know where to go so I kinda skipped ahead a little bit. You should be able to understand though... haha. Yea so go ahead and read (: If you don't like this and you think I skipped ahead too far than I guess I can delete this and make a new chapter. Just tell me what you think (:

Okay now READ lol

VOTE, COMMENT, & BECOME A FAN!!!! (: plz

Chapter 8:

It was prom night, and I was looking pretty damn sexy. I had some medium height dark blue heels on, and a short black dress. I was going to the prom with Richard, the quarterback on the football team.

[dress: http://prommafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/short-cute-prom-dress.jpg]

He was a complete and total HOTTIE!! -thinks to self- (I wouldn't mind being laid by him..... SHUTUP! Think about something other than sex for once!)

There was a ring on the doorbell and I knew Richard was here. He took my arm and led me to our party bus filled with all my new friends, but of course, Alyssa was not there.

**********************************************************************************

At the dance:

Richard and I were dancing to Everytime We Touch by Cascada (slow version) when a girl whom I've never met before comes up and asks if she could cut in. She was very pretty, and obviously Richard was very interested because he dropped his arms from my waist and moved to hers. I walked over to the drink bar and ordered a bottled water when all of the sudden Luke appears.

"Hello Kylie" He said. His beauty in a tux just about took my breath away. Since "that night" he and I have been talking a lot more. Feelings that I never knew I could have were there for him. It wasn't just lust; I actually liked him, but I didn't have the guts to tell anyone.

"Hi" I said with a big smile spreading on my face.

"Would you like to dance?" he said returning a smile that would make any girl faint

"Yea, I'd love to." I said. He took my hand, kissed it, and led me to the dance floor as Cyndi Lauper's Time After Time began playing.

One of his arms snaked around my waist and the other stayed intertwined with mine. His very touch sent tingles of pleasure through my body. It was a burny feeling, but there was no pain. I smiled as I thought of how much I liked it. I laid my head on his chest, and could picture myself staying like this for the rest of my life.

**********************************************************************************

Later on that night/In the morning:

The party bus was filled with alcoholic drinks and so I let loose. I may have had one or two...... or three or four...... or more............ (:

I woke up the next morning with a huge headache. This is what I hated the most about getting drunk; the hangover. I rolled to the side and stretched out my legs, but they hit something hard. I turned my head suddenly and there was a dude in my bed! How did he get there? (Think Kylie think..... oh yea.... It's Richard... ugh)

DING DONG! The doorbell rang and I got up to answer it.

I pulled on my blue Betsy Johnson robe and matching slippers and shuffled down the stairs. I yanked the door opened and saw someone that I would have been ecstatic to see, if it weren't Richard being passed out in my bed.

"Hello" Said Luke handing me a beautiful bouquet of roses. "I was wondering if you would like hang out with me today. We didn't get to talk much last night." How could I resist when he said that with his breathtaking smile and minty fresh breath blowing in my face.

I was completely speechless. My mind kept slipping back to that guy in my bed and I had no idea what to do.

"Umm......" Was all that managed to come out.

He could tell something was on my mind as cause he was looking at me with questioning eyes.

I was about to tell him that I would love to, and to come pick me up in an hour, but then someone snaked their arms around my waist. OH CRAP!

"baby....." he said with a raspy voice as he kissed my neck, "come back to bed."

I could feel my eyes get wide as I stared at a shocked and slightly angry Luke.

I opened my mouth to speak but I was cut off.

"I see how it is. You know, Alyssa was right about you. You have changed! For the worse."

He turned to leave and I shoved Richard away so I could go after him. I tugged his arm, "No. Please Luke, Let me explain."

He turned to look at me and yelled. "There's nothing for you to explain! You aren't who I thought you were... not anymore at least." He said as his eyes got blood shot and unshed tears started to bubble up in them. My heart melted and I didn't know what to say. I curled up in a ball on the floor and sobbed into my knees as I watched him walk away and drive off in his car.

What the hell is wrong with me!?? I just lost the first guy that I've ever had real feelings for....

END (:

I tried to make that longer. Especially since i havnt posted in foreva!! What did ya think??

Vote, comment, become a fan (: love u guys