Chapter 50: Change

Start from the beginning

"And you?" I took a spoonful of soup and sipped gently.

"Still on vacation." Dominique was quite a lovely guy. He's bubbly and very energetic. I am sure that his future wife will love him very much!

I nodded, "I see. A waste I haven't said goodbye to them." My lips frowned, the ends stretching downwards.

He chuckles at my expression, "You're so cute."

I swayed my head, "Well that's because I'm eating a lot and my cheeks started to bloat like awesomely big." I said as I touched my cheeks.

He shook his head, "No. You're really really cute, I promise."

I raised my brows, stretching my lips down, "Really?"

Dominique nodded his head. "Oh, but if you want to stay in touch with the guys... Here." He takes a tissue before clicking his pen to write something. He gives me the tissue and I look at it seeing phone numbers with names on it. "Call them whenever." He cheerfully says.

I smiled as I nodded, "Sure. Thanks, Dom."

"Oh, and Minjung..." He trails off catching my attention.

"Hmm?"

Dominique scratches his nape, shy to speak. "I-uh..." He breathes in deeply, "I want to congratulate you."

My brows furrowed, "For what?" I asked.

"Well..." He sways his head as he spoke, "Congratulations for the baby. I hope you'll have a good future with your family." He smiles so big, and I could see sincerity mixed with disappointment.

I pouted my lower lip, "Thank you..."

He sighed, looking sad for a minute.

I took my time to look at him, thinking of what to say.

A lightbulb suddenly appearing on top of my head.

"Yahh Dominique..." I reached out to tap his hand.

"Hmm?" He reacted as if surprised.

A smile crept my lips, a good idea appearing. "You want to go out to shop with me for today?" I invited.

His eyes widen, very excited. "SURE!"

We both went to the shops around Paris, checking every corner.

We had a great time ourselves! I can't believe he's very friendly.

We talked about a lot of things, but of course, not saying my real relationship with Soohyuk.

The time ran out as if suddenly and I had to go back home.

Knowing that Soohyuk comes back at 8 pm, I went home at 7:00.

Opened the door making a little creak, I was surprised when I saw the lights on.

Huh? Did I forget to turn off the lights?

I double checked my brain, but I remember turning it off.