Christmas Special!

Start from the beginning

"See, Yuki-chan, we're fine!" The male grinned.

The female hesitated. "You think? Do you know for sure?"

I shrugged, "I don't even know North from South, honestly. You're asking the wrong pirate, all I do is draw pretty pictures."

"She draws..." The female muttered.

"You're a pirate!" The male shouted, a big grin forming on his face.

"Yes." I answered, "Now if you excuse me, I have a snail to stare at, and another bottle of rum to return to."

"Can you get someone who knows what their doing?" The girl asked.

"Who's asking?" I frowned.

"What?" She blinked.

"Nami won't respond if she doesn't know your name, it's rude." I crossed my arms. "Also, she'll want money, do you have any to offer?"

"Yuki Okami," She sighed, rubbing her twitching eyes. "I can spare some money. Naruto, I won't be able to treat you when we get back."

"I'll see if I can wake her, she drank Zoro under the table though." I muttered, walking to the den. I looked over my crew mates, who had yet to move. "Nami, someone wants you." Silence followed, then the trio of snorers made their sounds.

I sighed, "Let's see... Guys! There's a beautiful swords woman with meat offering money for directions!"

Four heads snapped up. "Meat?"

"Sword?"

"Beautiful woman?"

"Money?"

It was best to wake the monster trio in case these pirates ended up a threat. Lord knows Nami can't fight, and I'm too tipsy to take on more than one person.

.......................

The male, Naruto, scowled at Sanji. As soon as our cook saw Yuki, he jumped over to their ship and kneeled taking her hand while placing a kiss on it. Needless to say, Yuki was uncomfortable, and Naruto was pissed.

"Stop touching her, dattebayo!" He shouted, swatting at Sanji. Sanji ducked under Naruto's hand and kicked the teen away.

I looked as Naruto hit the wall, then Sanji follow after him. Blinking I looked back towards Yuki, who still had a fist made. She glared at our Chef.

"Don't touch Naruto-kun again, or you'll get something worse next time." She warned.

"Katsu! There's no meat here!" Luffy whined, resting his chin on my shoulder.

I patted his head, "Ah, sorry Luffy. I made a mistake, I thought I smelt something."

He wrinkled his nose. "You can't smell."

I paused, "Oh yeah."

Zoro stood beside me, his arms crossed. "There's no swordsmen here."

"Ah, I thought I saw the girl holding a sword." I stated monotone.

"You're lying." Zoro replied.

"I am."

"Well there better be money involved." Nami scowled at me, then looked over at Yuki.

"Do you know how to get to the nearest island?" Yuki asked, "I think we may have knocked us off course. I do have money I can offer you as payment of course."

I glanced at Nami to see her eyes become beli signs. "Of course!"

"Katsu," Luffy muttered, "I want meat now."

"Ask Sanji." I looked at my captain, who still had his head on my shoulder.

"Sanji! Meat!" Luffy cheered.

"No! Wait until morning Luffy!" Sanji growled, walking back over to our ship. "You'll eat the whole Christmas breakfast!"

"Katsu!" Luffy complained, now leaning against me.

I sighed, perhaps I should try to say something to Sanji. Looking at the Chef, who was now smoking, I pouted. "Sanji, can you make a little something? Please?"

His eyes turned into hearts as he swooned. "Anything you want, Katsu-chan!"

"Damn, why can't you do that, Naruto-kun?" I glanced towards Yuki.

I looked over as Naruto walked over to Yuki. He raised an eyebrow then grinned and kissed her forehead. "Nah, you like me better like this!" She blushed and went to turn away, but was stopped as Naruto pulled her into a hug.

"Thanks, dattebayo! Now Kakashi sensei won't know I knocked us off course!" Naruto grinned.

........................................

"Katsu! Wake up!" I groaned, opening my eyes as my crew poured into my room.

"Shh, it's too early to be this loud." I whispered, placing my finger over my lips.

"Katsu! It's Christmas! Come on!" Luffy jumped on me.

"I'm not attending Christmas today, sorry." I pulled the sheets over my head.

"But Sanji made eggnog!" Franky protested, pulling the sheet off of me to show me a mug filled with the creamy liquid.

"I even put in some cinnamon, just like Mamoru said you liked!" Sanji added, showing me to cinnamon stick in the cup.

I blinked, slowly sitting up. "Mamoru?"

"Yeah! He called us and told us how you guys normally drink hot cocoa on Christmas eve, and he wakes you up to eggnog in the morning while Yumi burns a ham!" Usopp grinned, seated down at the corner of the bed.

"Sanji couldn't make any hot cocoa because Luffy and Chopper ate all the chocolate." Robin explained, a smile on her face. "So we drank something else instead."

"And we don't have a burnt ham, instead Sanji cooked a perfectly glazed ham." Nami grinned.

"Come on, Katsu!" Chopper grinned, jumping on me next. "You gotta get up! There's presents on the deck!"

Before I could agree, Luffy pulled me to my feet and dragged me towards the deck. "Come on! You're going too slow!"

After dragging me to the deck, Franky handed me a mug filled with eggnog. While everyone rushed to open presents, I stood by the door, staring at the drink. Slowly, I brought it to my lips and took a sip. A familiar warm feeling rushed through me and I felt my heart swell. That was Mamoru's recipe, with a touch of Sanji.

"Guys," I said, making my crew pause to look at me. "Merry Christmas."

They grinned in return. "Merry Christmas, Katsu!"

............................................

End Christmas Special! I hope you guys liked it! I was going to update an actual chapter, but I'm home and my notebooks, which is where I write my chapters beforehand, are at my apartment so I decided the second best thing to do is upload a special! And I did add in a little bit of Naruto, since it is a special.

This is not edited.