see

Why must life

---

"I didn't know that," the doe-eyed boy mumbled, teary eyes trained on his shoes on the floor, guilt flooding inside of him.

Truly, Jungkook hadn't known. He was feeling ashamed of himself now, even when he knew that he shouldn't be.

He heard Yoongi tut.

"Jimin's so foolish to think that way," Yoongi said, voice barely a whisper.

Glancing up, Jungkook watched as the pale boy traced his fingertips on Jimin's forehead, then to the sleeping boy's nose, and stopped at his lips. Yoongi stared at Jimin's plump lips which was opened a bit as Jimin breathed. Jungkook wasn't liking the way how Yoongi licked his dry lips as he stared at his bestfriend's pink ones.

"He's too special and perfect," Yoongi continued, scooting his chair closer to the bed. "He just doesn't know that."

And without a warning, the boy leaned in and placed his lips on Jimin's ones.

Jungkook couldn't even move a bit, too shocked to even lift a finger. He could hear his heart inside shatter all over again. Coming back to his senses, he quickly dashed towards Yoongi and harshly pulled him away from Jimin. Yoongi swatted Jungkook's arms away and faced the younger with an angered expression.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" he almost screamed at Jungkook, fists clencing, completely bothered that his kiss was interrupted.

Jungkook mirrored the elder, jaw clenching, glaring daggers at Yoongi.

"I should be the one asking you that. What the fuck is wrong with you?" he almost jumped in his place as he said those words. He couldn't believe he had cursed, but he just mentally shrugged it off. He was doing this for Jimin anyways. Jimin was all worth it.

"Is it bad to kiss him, you freak?"

"You're not kissing my cousin again!"

"But I want to. And you can't stop me because I love him!"

"I can. I love him, too!"

And there it was. The cat was completely out of the bag now. The words were so clear in the ears that one couldn't hear it mistakenly or even not hear it.

Yoongi was looking at Jungkook with his mouth agape like the younger had just said the most stupid joke in the planet.

Jungkook blinked his eyes twice, not quite believing he'd said it out loud. He'd been too caught up with his emotions that he hadn't got to think first.

The sound of approaching footsteps cut Jungkook off of what he was about to say, glancing at the school nurse already entering the clinic. The woman in white looked up at him and Yoongi.

"Oh. You must be that boy's friends," she said and smiled politely. "I'm afraid you might have to leave because I will be cleaning him up. You can come back an hour later. He will have woken up by that time."

He saw Yoongi nod at her and started to walk out of the clinic.

Jungkook didn't hesitate to follow Yoongi to wherever the elder was going. He was gonna ask Yoongi questions. And he hoped that the elder would answer them honestly.

--

He realized that Yoongi knew that he was following him because the elder chuckled as he went to the back of a building which was quiet and far from the students' view. He heard Yoongi grunt. The elder faced Jungkook with folded arms, an amused smile playing on his lips as he clutched his arms tight.