a

If you were a teardrop, I'd want to be the earth

---

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Jimin mindlessly muttered causing Jungkook to frown and pout his lips.

"Why? Are you not glad that someone's gonna tutor you, hyung?" the boy asked, looking like a kicked puppy in the doorway. He finally had the urge to sit down so he grabbed one chair in the front and slumped on it, facing Jimin with crossed arms.

Wow, Jimin thought. How can he act like this to me even when we almost had a fight yesterday?

But then, Jungkook was never one to hold any grudge. That was one of the younger's qualities that he always had envied. So he just shrugged his thoughts off.

"And please don't curse, hyung," the boy muttered and sighed. "It makes your mouth bad."

Jimin rolled his eyes at the childish remark and glanced at Namjoon. The elder just shrugged.

"Why are you here, by the way?" Namjoon asked the young boy that was currently sulking in his chair.

Jungkook's head shot up to smirk at him, leaning his legs on another chair. "Passed the club's requirements yesterday. Got to become a new member."

Namjoon could only gasp at what the boy had told him, steadying himself on a desk.

"No way! It took me two years to join this club, and for them to have accepted​ me! Two years, Jungkook!"

The boy just shrugged a shoulder and glanced at Jimin through his fringe that was almost covering his cute, large eyes. Jimin only stood in shock as Jungkook smiled shyly at him.

No shit. He entered that fast? he thought. Could he be any more perfect?

"So... Are you ready, hyung?" the younger asked, eyes searching for something in Jimin's face that he thought was probably his flaws.

Nodding, he stuttered, "S-sure."

--

They were sat on the sea of grass at the school park, notebooks on their laps, hair sticking to different angles because of the harsh wind that was passing to and fro.

Jungkook had been laughing ever so loudly every now and then that had Jimin stopping in his writing and facing him with a look of annoyance.

The boy quickly looked away, trying to calm the bubbling sensation in his throat.

"Are you fucking laughing at me, Jungkook? I know I'm dumb as shit, but that doesn't mean you have to fucking laugh at my face to let me know because I already fucking know," his hyung sneered and he winced at Jimin's choice of words.

"Of course not, hyung," Jungkook huffed, carding his fingers through his messy hair that had him chuckling again. "I'm sorry. It's just that our hairs were looking so funny right now."

He gazed at the elder's hair that was looking like a vivid version of a super saiyan's hair that he had seen in his comic books.

Jimin scrunched his nose and tugged at his orange hair, fixing it back to normal. Jungkook just watched him closely, a small smile playing on his lips.

What a cute hyung, he thought.

"Are you done?" he asked the older one, inching closer to stare up at him. Jimin just glared at him. Jungkook put both of his hands in the air in surrender and backed off, not wanting for his hyung to spit out such lovely words again and wounding his ears.