to

I was

---

Tapping his pen on his ink-smudged notebook, grumbling lowly occasionally because of the ear-wrecking noise the students were making inside the cafeteria, Jimin stared at Yoongi's pale face three tables across from him. They were there for half an hour already yet his bestfriend hadn't even made a single eye contact with him. The elder avoiding him was making him feel restless day by day. He wasn't used to this; wasn't used to being away from his best friend, considering that they always stuck together for the past few years. But because of him being a total jerk, Yoongi had distanced away from Jimin. The elder hadn't even attended Jimin's little sister's funeral or the burial. That had just added the brewing guilt inside Jimin.

Biting his lip and pushing his legs to the side as he thought of ways to finally approach the elder, he didn't notice the student that was passing by, thus, tripping the poor boy by his feet with Jimin's extended legs. The tray of food the student was holding came flying over their heads and instantly landed on the white tiled floor with a loud clatter that had all the heads whipping towards them.

Jimin just stared in shock at the fallen food that were scattered all over the floor and now damaged. He heard the other student grumble. Looking down at the boy, his eyes widened as he noticed the familiar face. It was Jackson. That one troublemaker who always had something nasty to say about Yoongi and him.

He stood on his feet, scooting closer to the fallen boy, offering a hand. "Oh, my God. I'm so sorry, Jackson-"

But Jackson didn't accept Jimin's hand and pulled it harshly instead. Jimin came stumbling down onto the floor face-first. The boy laughed at Jimin, other students who was witnessing the show following him.

"That's my revenge, fag!" Jackson sneered.

Jimin shot his arms out to balance himself as he pushed his legs to the floor to stand. He finally stood and faced Jackson with a smug face.

"I said I was sorry," he muttered, lifting an eyebrow. "I'll pay the wasted food if you want."

"Save your money, fag. This one's I need."

Jackson suddenly kicked Jimin's stomach, making Jimin stagger back and reel and eventually fall once again onto the floor. The orange-haired boy struggled to get up because of the utter pain he was feeling while the spectators just laughed mockingly at him. His stomach was in so much pain that he couldn't even move his body. He received another kick to the side of his face, instantly making his eyesight blurry and feeling his nose bleed with something red.

He heard Jackson jeer at him. "You fucking deserve that-"

"You fucking deserve this!" a voice he could only guess was Yoongi's came entering his ears out of nowhere. Then pained grunts followed as his bestfriend probably beat the life out of Jackson, students' alarmed and panicked shouts could be heard in the background.

And then dark spots formed right in his eyes, getting bigger and bigger till what he could only see was the color black - the too familiar color he always saw in his mind.

--

He smiled to himself as he thought of the word that suited his favorite cousin, leaning on his locker as students walked past him in the hallway.

Beautiful. This was the word.

Jungkook couldn't help but giggle at the thought of Jimin and the elder's smile that had him had breathing problems.

He knew he was being cheesy, but he couldn't help it. His feelings for Jimin were just too big that his body couldn't contain them all inside so they just dripped out of his mouth, ears, eyes, and flow down to his hands where they do the magic of touching Jimin, pulling him close to his body, kissing the life out him and making him feel loved.