Chapter 17

Draconem, Draconem, aha found it!

The draconem

The draconem was a powerful force created from fire and ash. It is said to only be revealed on the renascentia illa also known as the queens rebirth.

Queens rebirth huh?

The draconems known purpose is to protect the legendary siren which it has some similarities to. As they were both created by magic and placed into the body's of innocent new born.

Thats it! I wanted more information and maybe an identity or a clue to the identity. I groaned and placed the book under my bed. Why me?

"Hey rose!" A voice shouted followed by a knock on the door.

I ran my hand through my hair "come in!"

And that's when a wild felix came into the room. He smiled at me and sat on the bed. I raised my eyebrow "I guess your over the fact I dyed your hair pink" I muttered

He chuckled and shook his head "no not really"

"O-Kay what do you want then?" I asked sitting up more.

"I want to know why you and tink lied about where you two were last night" he said smirking slightly. "And also why you fought a tree"

I groaned "can't we just get past that!" I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air. "I mean we got over slightly wearing my bra real fast. Why not this?"

"Rose just tell me!" Felix demanded

"Fine I had a little too much to drink, went out looking for slightly, got angry at him because I couldn't find him, saw him, punched him a couple times then hook told me it was a tree! Happy now!" At the end of my speech I was breathing heavily.

"So it was hook that found you and not tink?" He questioned cocking his head to the side.

My eyes widened and my face paled "shuck!" I shouted

"Rose what actually happened last night?" Felix asked in a gentler tone. I sighed and looked down to my lap only to have him raise it with his thumb "tell me"

"Hook told me that slightly was at the beach and being the drunken mess I was, I believed him and went there. But it was a trap and I got kidnapped" I rolled my eyes at stupidity.

"What happened after that?"

" I blacked out then woke up in a cell, hook told me he was going to kill me, I flirted with a pirate then escaped in his clothes and then for some reason I found Tink trying to save the day only to get caught and tied to a pillar"

"Okay I get some of that but I don't get how flirting with pirates got into the picture" he replied shaking his head.

I groaned "I flirted with him to get out of the cell and wore his clothes as a disguise"

"Ahh I get it now" he replied

"are you going to tell peter?" I asked looking up at him with my best pleading eyes.

He shook his head again "no. You can do that yourself rose"

"Thanks felix" I replied

He leaned over and kissed my forehead "get some rest. You've been through a lot" he said and left the room.

I sighed and pulled the covers out from under me. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

*

"Hey rose why don't you take a shower while I go talk to alby" Ben said. I nodded and walked off to my room to retrieve my new clothes and towels.

I hummed a small tune while the cold water washed down my back. I suddenly stopped when I heard a snicker outside of my door

"hello!" I called out. Suddenly I heard a pair of feet started running away from the stalls. I unlocked my door and slightly looked out. My eyes widened. They stole my clothes and towels!

"Hey! Give me back my things!" I yelled, a bunch of laughter was heard just outside the door. Tears started to gather in my eyes. Why must they be so cruel!

"Are you alright?" A tanned boy asked outside the door, looking me in the eyes.

I shrieked and closed the door. "I- I'm fine it's just that's they stole my clothes and towels"

"Here" the boy replied reaching over the door and holding clothes and a towel out for me. I quickly grabbed them.

"T-thanks" I stuttered and quickly dried and put the clothes on. It wasn't much just some joggers and a t-shirt. But still I was grateful.

I walked out. The boy was sitting on the bench waiting for me so I quickly sat next to him. "Why did you give me your clothes?" I questioned

"Well you needed them and I luckily brought spares" he said and smiled at me.

"Thanks" I said then tilted my head to the side "I haven't seen you round here before are you the greenie?"

He shook his head "no, uh I've been here for a while now"

"Well I'm rose" I replied sticking my hand out

He shook it "it's nice to meet you rose" he replied and stood up "I'll see around" he started to walk off

"I still didn't catch your name!" I called out

He turned round "that's because I didn't tell you" then he walked out.

I sighed and also walked out. As soon as I got out the boys by the door started laughing but then quickly stopped.

"Where'd you get those clothes?" Minho questioned

I quickly scanned round the glade. The nice boy was standing at the edge of the deadheads. He smirked and held a finger to his lips.

"Rose!" Minho shouted. I jumped and looked at him

"I-I found them" I replied. The boys groaned and walked off. I looked back to the deadheads to see that the boy was gone.

*

I woke up panting. I remember that memory like it was yesterday. I never saw that boy again or ever caught his name.

He's still a mystery to me.