Chapter 4

"R-Rose" newt stuttered taking a step towards me.

"N-Newt" I fake stuttered and smirked at him.

"Your - your alive?" Thomas asked blinking repeatedly.

"Nah you see I'm a ghost coming here to haunt your ugly ass" I reply sassily playing with my nails. "Of course I'm alive you dumbass!" I snapped.

"How are you alive?" Chuck asked shaking his head.

"Me and the grievers became buddies and we escaped to neverland" I said while smiling at him.

They all paled. "the grievers are here?!" Gally asked. I looked over to Peter to see him trying to hold back a laugh. As soon as he made eye contact with me, we both burst out laughing. The gladers all frowned. " what's so funny?" Gally demanded

"Y-you....actually... Believed that" I said through my laughter. Peter was a laughing mess, he was literally clinging onto a tree to stay up. I shook my head and wiped away my stray tears " make friends with grievers. I'm not crazy!"

"No just a stupid little Bitch who went around sleeping with everyone!" Gally shouted. And that my friends is one of the many rumours newt made up about me. Another one was that I cheated on newt with another glader. Funny thing is I never remembered being newts girlfriend. I mean at the time I would of probably danced round the maze naked to be newts girlfriend. Nowadays I wouldn't be his girlfriend if someone forced me to eat a cactus while standing on Lego blocks. I know extreme.

"Hey Gally can I ask you a question?" I asked while clutching my coconut hard. The hairs poking into my skin. I bet I'll have a splinter.

" what is it whore?" Gally asked while smirking at me. The other boys just uneasily looked at him then glanced back to me.

"Is your nose sore?" I asked tilting my head to the side and smiling innocently at him.

"Why would it b-" before he could finish I tossed my coconut at his face. It connected with his nose making a cracking nose. Gally held onto his nose as blood gushed out and over his shirt. He screamed at the blood dripping down his face and all over his clothes.

The gladers all looked wide eyed and shocked at my action. While Peter just smirked at me

"nibs was right. That was fun" i said and started to walk back to my pile of sticks. Before I left the clearing I turned back to the group. Gally was glaring at me while the other boys just watched me walk away. I smirked at them "see you at camp" I said and walked off.

 I smirked at them "see you at camp" I said and walked off

*

"I've got the wood!" I said cheerfully while skipping into camp.

Slightly gave me a suspicious look " what have you done?" He asked smirking slightly.

"I proved a theory" I said bubbly before placing the wood down.

He scrunched his eyebrows together. " what theory?"

"Oh it's it's called the stultus dolor faciem theory" I said and tossed a plank of wood into the fire. When I looked back up I saw slightly had gave me the most confused face I've ever seen "it a theory to see if you can break an idiots nose with a coconut. Turns out the theory was accurate"

"Oh my gosh who!" Slightly squealed like a little girl while jumping up and down.

" Gally" I said and wiped my knees of the dirt. "Nibs was right about it being fun"

"Damn straight!" We heard from the distance. We both turned to see nibs smirking at us.

"Stop listening to our conversation!" Slightly shouted at him. Nibs gave him the bird and carried on clearing the leaves.

"All three of you shut up and carry on working!" Felix shouted marching over to me and slightly.

"Hey felix are you on your meriod" I asked throwing in the last plank of wood. He gave me a confused face " you know a men period"

"Men period? Don't you mean boy period? It called a beriod" slightly butted in. we both burst out laughing.

"Right I've had enough of you two today! Go back inside and leave me the hell alone!" Felix demanded shooing us away with his hands.

"No need felix! I'm back" Peter said walking into camp with the gladers in tow. Gally was still holding his nose while the others looked around in amazement. I had the same reaction last year.

"Woah" Thomas said mouth wide open. "This place is amazing"

"I know right" nibs said walking over to us with a chicken leg. When he got next to me and slightly he took a big bite out of it. He had bits of chicken sticking out of his mouth. I swear I could hear the leg cry for help.

"Nibs you pig" slightly said and smacked the chicken out of his hands. This made everyone stop what they were doing and look at the two boys.

"My chicken!" Nibs growled out through gritted teeth. All the lost boys walked round to the growling boys. The gladers took a step back.

I felt a small tug on my leg. I looked down to see tootles looking up with a scared expression. I bent down and picked him up. I could feel eyes looking at me so I turned in that direction and saw newt looking at both me and tootles. When he saw me looking he quickly looked away.

"Slightly apologies to nibs" curly demanded seething slightly. No wonder tootles is by me. You'd think Peter would break up an argument but it's actually curly. Peter just sits on the side and shouts out Funny things.

"I'm sorry" slightly said. Nibs nodded his head in acceptance. While everyone else just smiled "that I didn't do that sooner!" And with that slightly ran into the forest, nibs chasing him.

"Destroy him nibs!" Peter cheered

"Is it always like this?" Minho asked stepping close to me.

I looked up at him and smirked "welcome to neverland"