Chapter 6

"Right bedtime everyone!" Peter shouted. The lost boys groaned but walked into the tree. It was just me Peter and the gladers. Tink went home an hour ago. "Rose can you show the boys where they will sleep?" Peter said and started to walk to the forest.

"Where the hell are you going?!" I shouted to Peter.

"To the beach!" He said and disappeared into the trees. Obviously he's going to spy on the pirates.

With a groan I turned back to the gladers. "Why is he going to the beach?" Chuck asked innocently.

"To spy on pirates" I quickly responded and walked into the tree house with the gladers in tow.

"I'm sorry did you just say pirates?" Thomas asked from behind me

"Did I say pirates I meant to say parrots. You know in neverland we have parrots with eye caps and swords" I said and turned back to them. They all gave me a confused look. "Of course I said pirates. Morons"

They all gave me a glare "don't call us morons" Gally snapped.

I grabbed my trusty mini dagger, grabbed his shirt and held the dagger to his throat "I'll call you whatever I want dickhead" I gritted through my teeth. His eyes widened and most of his face paled except his broken nose which was still scarlet red.

"Okay back off him rose!" Newt shouted while pushing me back. I gave him my deadliest glare which he gladly returned. We spent at least a minute glaring at each other

"Hey... um... rose?" Thomas said making me turn to him and away from the glaring newt.

"Yes Thomas?"

"Yes Thomas?"

"Um... I've had a pretty rough day. I was wondering if you could kindly show us to our bedrooms" he said and smiled at the end. I huffed and turned back down the hallway.

I got to the boys bedroom and walked in. The lost boys were already tucked into bed but were talking to each other. I turned back to the gladers. "Welcome to your new bedroom!"

"Wait we have to share a room with them" Gally said in disgust

I sent a glare his way " not all of them bite Gally and the ones that do only bite when threatened so watch it" I growled out. He glared at me while I glared back.