Chapter 7

"Morning everyone!" I shouted sitting down in my normal seat. All the lost boys gave me a weird glance while the gladers just carried on eating. "What?"

"Umm rose what's up with the joyful mood?" Slightly asked turning his head to the side, eyebrows scrunched together.

"Can't I be in a joyful mood at least one morning?" I asked stuffing a grape in my mouth.

"No" was his simple answer then he carried on eating.

"Well then"

"Umm rose" newt called from the other end of the table. I looked over to him and I gave him my 'you have my attention' look "are we still going to talk after breakfast?"

"Fine" I said sassily while popping another grape in my mouth.

"Okay boys and girl!" Peter shouted walking into the room. Everyone turned their heads to him. " today we will be training in the training camp so after breakfast get into your training gear- new boys Felix will bring you your training gear- when your ready met up outside of the treehouse and we'll head over to the training camp" Peter said and walked away.

"Oh no!" nibs exclaimed. Everyone turned to him.

"What up buttercup" I replied. He turned to me with a distant look on his face.

"There's only one sausage left" after he said that all the lost boys did a stare down and instantly reached for the sausage plate. I sat back in amusement watching them shout curse words at each other. The gladers looked over at me with a concerned look.

 The gladers looked over at me with a concerned look

"This is normal" I tell them. They all nodded and looked back at the squabbling boys. Suddenly the sausage was flung in the air and landed directly onto my plate. The lost boys looked at me with a murderous glare. I smiled, grabbed my fork and bit into the sausage

"You bitch!" Slightly shouted standing up while slamming his hands on the table.

"Only on my period" I replied taking another bite of the sausage.