chapter 3

"morning sleeping beauty. how was your sleep?" curly asked as he placed a plate of waffles in front of me and sat back down next to tootles.

I gave a small smile and replied with a "fine thanks" , although that was a complete and utter lie. I tossed and turned all night , worrying about today. peter gave me a worried glance then went back to his breakfast.

"so how long are we in solitary confinement ?" twin two asked. we all looked over at him. "what? I want to leave this tree some part of the week"

"tonight" peter said and stuffed some waffle in his mouth "we are having a welcoming party for the new lost boys" all the boys cheered whiled I just turned back to my breakfast that didn't look as nice as it did before.

"excuse me" I said and walked out the room and to my en suite bathroom. once I locked the door, I turned on my shower to let it heat up while I stripped out of my clothes. I placed my pink pyjama trousers and grey shirt  in the washing basket along with my underwear and stepped into the shower.

I love a good hot shower

I love a good hot shower. in the glade we rarely had hot water and when we did it was used to boil food. I just love how the water relaxes my tense muscles and sooths my skin. I shampooed and conditioned my hair then used my mint body wash. apparently to nibs when I use it I smell like a chewing gum. once I was done with my shower I stepped out and wrapped a towel round my body while I used my magic to dry my hair. I love doing that.

I unlocked my door and walked out. I almost screamed when I saw pan sitting on my bed waiting for me. when he saw me his face turned a scarlet red colour and he looked me up and down. "peter!" I shouted snapping him out of his faze.

"sorry!" he said and turned his back to me, " I came to see if you were alright. you didn't eat any of your breakfast"

I sighed " I'm fine peter just not feeling too great"

he turned back round and placed his hand on my forehead "you have got a bit of a temperature. why don't you get more sleep" he said.

"since when are you curly?" I asked. curly was normally the one who was concerned about peoples health. he chuckled and walked out the room. "wait peter!" I called out making his head pop through the door.

"yes?" he asked

"when are you going to get them" I asked. calling the boys them because they don't deserve to be called anything else.

"now" he said

"NOW!" I screamed

"you know you really need to work on your volume button. one day your going to turn someone deaf and I hope its not me" peter said rubbing his ears " and yes I'm flying there as soon as im finished talking to you. anything else you wanna ask?"

I shook my head. he nodded and started to walk out.  "peter!" I shouted

"what now" he groaned walking back into the room. I walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek. this made his face turn back to the scarlet colour it was a minute ago. it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.