Chapter 11

"Well?" Peter asked tapping his foot. One thing about Peter is that he's very impatient when it comes to something important.

"Umm well when I was swimming two men walked past. They said something about needing to find me as I'm extremely important to 'him'" I said making air quotes when I said him

"Did you hear anything else?" He questioned very interested in what I just said.

"They're names are Derek and Renley" I said twiddling my fingers.

"Hook" Peter said darkly

"What! What does Hook want with me?" I asked shocked.

"I have no idea. But don't worry I'll protect you with my life, he won't have you" he said grabbing my hand.

I smiled at him. He leaned closer and so did I. Just before our lips met the door slammed open with newt falling onto the floor.

"Oh sorry!" He said standing up. Peter stepped away from me and glared at newt.

" what do you want newt?" He Snapped.

Newt looked around the room while twiddling his thumbs. He was nervous. " I ummm"

"You what newt?" Peter said getting agitated.

"I was wondering if umm"

Peter raised an eyebrow "wondering what?"

"Wondering if I could umm" newt looked round the room again then looked at me. He gave me a help me look. I just shrugged. Your on your own pal

" well you see I was looking for some towels and couldn't find any so I came to ask you" newt said shaking his hair with his hand. He only does that when he's lying. I know that boy like an open book when it came to these things.

"Why didn't you ask any of the other boys? Me and rose are having a important conversation" Peter said while gesturing to my mermaid self.

"That's a good question" newt muttered looking at the ground while shaking his hair more.

"They are in the cupboard opposite my bedroom door newt" I said. He looked up after I spoke. I gave a warm smile.

"Yeah thanks" newt replied almost running out of the room.

"Your welcome!" I called after him.

Peter turned to me while giving me a stern look. "What?" I questioned

He shook his head muttering a 'nothing'

"I've decided that if you leave the tree house either me or Felix will join you"

"What? Why?" I questioned.

"It's for your own safety. We know you can handle yourself but having one us will be safer"

"What abo-"

"No slightly" Peter sternly replied.

"What no slightly!" Slightly shouted barging into the room.

"No slightly!" Peter nearly screamed

Both me and slightly groaned. "Good night rose" Peter said walking out of the room.

"This sucks" slightly groaned, sitting on the chair.

"Hey slightly" I called. He looked over to me. "Would you be a babe and help me to my room?"