Chapter 12

"Psst" a voice said while I felt something poke my cheek.

I groaned and Swatted at the air. Then turned on my other side.

"Psst. Rose. Wake up" the voice whispered again.

I opened my eyes and glared at the person. "Slightly what the hell!" I shouted.

"Shh. Everyone's sleeping" he said with a finger to his lips.

I gave him a sarcastic smile "ya don't say"

He rolled his eyes. "I thought we could go for a midnight snack" he said putting his hands in his pockets.

I sat up and shrugged. "I'll never say no to food"

He smiled brightly and helped me out of bed. Food here we come

*

"So I asked that Gally dude if he could tell me how to make that moonshine that I like so much" slightly said adding more whipped cream onto his ice cream.

"Mhmm" I nodded while sprinkling grated chocolate on my cream.

"He swore at me and walked off. Never met anyone so rude in my life" he said and grabbed the grated chocolate bowl off me.

"Yeah he's a proper shank" I replied putting a cherry on top of my beautiful creation.

"I thought after we had our ice creams we could plot a prank on him" he said putting his cherry on top.

I smirked at him "yeah why not" I said grabbing my spoon and sitting on the stool. Slightly did the same.

"Oh can I tell you the funny things nibs said the other day?" He asked I nodded. "Well I was eating some frosted flakes when-"

"I'm telling you Minho there's no bloody intruder in the kitchen!" newt shouted while both of them barged into the kitchen. Minho holding my baseball bat and newt trying to take it off him.

Minho searched round the room till his eyes locked on us. Then he groaned. "Seriously guys"

"Why do you have my bat?" I asked taking another bite of my ice cream.

"I thought you were a burglar!" Minho shouted.

"Minho we are hidden under a tree in a forest. I'd doubt anyone would find this place to break into it. And if they did find it, why would they want to break into a place whose occupants are a bunch of well trained teenagers who fight pirates for a living?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"She has a point" newt whispered to Minho. Then he turned to us "why are you guys up?"

"Well doofus here decided to wake me up to invite me for a midnight snack. Me being me could never turn down food. So we made Sundays and then you guys walked in with my baseball bat. What an eventful night!" I said sarcasm dripping In my last sentence

Minho turned to newt "I could really go for a Sunday right now" he muttered

"It's the middle of the night!" Newt exclaimed will raising both hands.

"A perfect time for a Sunday" slightly butted in. "We kinda took the last of the ice cream so you can share with me" slightly held a spoon out for Minho

"Sweet" Minho said sitting down while taking the spoon. He took a big spoonful and put it in his mouth. "This is delicious" he said with a mouthful.

I held a spoon out for newt. "Oh for goodness sake!" He shouted sitting down and taking the spoon from me. He also took a huge spoonful. "Not bad" he muttered.

"So" I said loudly making the boys look at me "how's neverland treating you?"

Minho shrugged "it's good met a hot chick" he said putting another spoonful in his mouth.

"You've found a fire hen! Those are a rare sight on this side of the island" slightly exclaimed.

"Wait? What?" Minho said looking at slightly weirdly then turning to me.

"Slightly he meant he met a pretty girl" I said. Newt started to laugh.

"Oh you mean Tink?" Slightly Said taking a mouthful.

"What!" Minho screeched

"Hey shut up! I'm trying to sleep!" A voice said down the hallway.

"Sorry pinkie!" I shouted. All of us on the table snickered.

"I no longer have pink hair rose!" He shouted back.

"Whatever dude!"

Then for the next five minutes we ate in silence. When we were finished with the Sunday's we pushed them aside and quietly started talking.

"- He said it as I was eating my frosted flakes. I found it so funny that milk was pouring out of my nose" slightly said we all started laughing.

"Hey guys can I show what I've learned?" Newt asked. We all nodded. All of a sudden newts hand was on fire.

"I learnt how to do it after my shower" we all oohed

"If you want Peter can train you. I mean he trained me" I said smiling at newt.

He took a deep breath. "Yeah I suppose" he said giving me a forced smile.

I was about to question him. But slightly interrupted me. " you could train him rose. It'll be easier if an elemental taught they're own kind"

"Elemental?" Minho questioned

"Yeah! Newts a fire elemental while rose is a water elemental" slightly said excitedly.

"Then shouldn't they hate each other?"

"Well I did hate newt for a while so in some way yes we should" I answered.

"But now we are on mutual grounds. Right rose?" Newt asked with a hopeful look in his eyes.

I shrugged. "Yeah I suppose"

"Well I'm going to hit the hay I'll see you guys tomorrow" I said and walked off, they all said good night as I left.

I walked down the hallway when a certain door came into view. I don't know what took over me but I silently opened the door. I walked over to the bed and watched him stir in his sleep.

I pushed the hair off his forehead with my hand. He then stilled. My breath hitched when I thought that I had woken him. But when he started to move around again I knew I dodged a bullet.

I leant down and kissed his forehead "sweet dreams" I whispered. Then got up and walked back to the door.

"Rose" he muttered making me freeze in place. I quickly spun around and glanced at him.

His eyes were still closed and he turned onto his back. "Oh rose" he said again. I couldn't believe it.

Peter was dreaming about me.