18

They all had a long conversation, half way through Meg had left out of boredom, retreating to her bedroom, which she shared with J-Hope.

"Mina, you can go in my room. We have two beds, you can share with Meg." Meg heard the conversation from the sitting room, this clearly J-Hope had said.

"Ugh," Meg said, sighing.

An hour later, Mina came into the room, locking the door behind her.

Meg was asleep, under the covers, and Mina started to change into her indoor clothes.

"Jungkook is such a big boy now, still calling me noona." She laughed.

The little girl woke up in a moment, letting out a yawn.

Mina immediately pulled down her t-shirt.

"Who is that?" She said.

"Huh? It's me." Meg said, throwing the duvet over the bed.

"Oh, thank god. You don't mind me changing do you?"

"No, it's okay."

"Sorry, I thought you were one of the boys."

"No worries. Are you older than all of them?"

"No, just Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook. Little cuties."

"Yeah, cuties all right."

Mina jumped onto the bed, right next to Meg.

"Is it okay if I sleep here?" She asked, turning her head to look at Meg.

"Mhm." Meg said, turning away.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just tired. I'll go for a nap."

"Do you want me to sing you asleep?" Mina asked, kindly.

"You can try." Meg said, and pulled the covers over her head, holding her tears back.

She realised again in a few months she would be thrown out of the house she should've lived in forever.

She'd be in another orphanage, without Marley, without Mina, without her friends.

She hadn't even realised Mina started to sing, her heavenly voice reaching her ears smoothly.

"You're good at singing," were the last things Meg said before falling asleep in the hymn of Mina's voice.