4

"Ladies and gentlemen, if you are in the flight for Nagoya, Japan, please make your way for the plane. I repeat, please make your way for the plane."

"I still can't believe we're going to Japan." I said, excitedly to Emma.

"I know, right! Thank you for coming with me, Meg!"

"It's alright, I've always wanted to go there."

"Alright girls, let's get onto the flight." Aunt Maria said, and we obeyed.

~

We're here.

We're in Japan, and I can't believe it.

Not one bit.

It's so beautiful in Nagoya.

The buildings are so, tall.

I've never seen anything like it in London.

It's so colourful, too.

We're making our way to the hotel, which is only forty five minutes from the meeting.

"In here, girls." Marie directed us in.

It was pretty too, the fancy decor, the angel-like fountain in the middle of the lobby.

How in the world did Emma's family afford it all?

Oh right, her dad's made a fortune off of his phone, the Nectar 220.

It's terrible, but it seems to be popular between America and Europe.

It's a win, I guess.

When we collected the keys, I noticed an engraved pattern of what looked like winged giraffes on the key card.

"What in the world-"

"It's the hotel's logo." Emma whispered, as we were now in the hallways of the rooms. Hotels should really hire me for their logo design.

"This one, girlies." Aunt Marie took us into the room, scanning the key on the electric lock thingy.

Even the lamp had the giraffes on it.

Wow.

"You two should probably go to bed now, it's already pretty late. Damn time zones."

"Okay." We both muttered.

Tomorrow, Emma was going to meet the boys she loved for three years.

Good for her.