6

"Oh, I'm- so sorry." Jin said, glancing at another boy next to him. He made a 'fair enough' face.

What's that supposed to mean?

"Why'd you look at him when I said that?" I blurted out.

"How old are you, Meg?" Jin asked, leaning forwards, ignoring my question.

"Twelve."I said, raising an eyebrow. I started to sweat under my cotton shirt. It had the words 'I don't give a ****' on it. Quite creative.

"Did hyung say under thirteen?" Jin whispered to the guy next to him.

He nodded.

Hyung? I thought Jin was the oldest.

"We should search more before we choose anyone." The guy now said.

"Sorry? What are you guys talking about?" Emma butted in. I don't blame her, even I'm curious.

"Emma, was it? Would you like to have a confidential meeting with us after the fan meeting?" Jin asked, suddenly, with nods from the other members, without stopping their fan service.

Her eyes widened.

A member from her favourite band just asked her to have a private meeting after the fan meeting.

I couldn't really be excited for her, I mean I'm not an army. But that's cool.

All she managed to say was a blunt 'sure'.

"Great," He then looked around as if trying to find someone.

"Excuse me," He said to a guard near him.

"Can you take these girls to our dorm? Take your time, we're here for three hours. Take them out to eat or something. Thank you." The guard nodded, and many confused fan girls started to discuss the guard kindly taking me and Emma behind the curtains.

I just managed to hear one of them ask Rap Monster in rapid and panicked Korean,

"Where are they going, oppa?"

This fandom is crazy, I swear.