The Final Fight

AN: Contains spoilers, violence, and major death. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. This is also going to be a LONG chapter. 

*Molly's POV*

The world around me has shifted. Through the colorless world around me, I move. My mind feels fuzzy and my eyes heavy but I move with ease throughout the gates. Glancing back ever so often I make sure Bilbo is able to follow my prints in the snow. After making it around the battle I find myself at the base of the mountain. Taking a deep breath I begin the trek up to try and reach Thorin in time.

*Thorin's POV*

I stab the last Goblin trying to flee. As I flick the blood from my blade Dwalin growls "Where is that orc filth?" as his eyes scan the snow-covered mountain top. My eyes wander around until I hear panting and a voice "Thorin..."
I turn and my eyes widen seeing her "Molly!"
I rush over to her and see her joined by Bilbo. As the Hobbit takes something from her quickly I shake my head "You were supposed to stay in Erebor! You shouldn't be here."
She grips my arm tugging me "You have to leave here! Now! Azog has another army attacking from the north. This watchtower will be completely surrounded. There'll be no way out." 

Dwalin steps closer "We are so close! That orc scum is in there. I say we push on."
I look down to my blade deep in thought and then look up "No! That's what he wants. He wants to draw us in." Suddenly, I have understood "This is a trap!"
Molly looks panicked as she brings me to a terrifying realization "Thorin, where's Fili and Kili?"
My eyes widen at her then to Dwalin "Find Fili and Kili! Call them back!"
He is hesitant "Thorin, are you sure about this?"
I nod "Do it. We live to fight another day."

*Molly's POV*

As Dwalin starts to head towards the fortress we hear grunts and I look up in horror. I see Azog dragging a battered Fili in his grasp. He speaks in his language but stops and looks at me then smiles.
He speaks English "This one dies first. Then the brother. I will take the girl in front of you before anymore bloodshed. Then you, Oakenshield. You will die last." he hisses flashing a sinister grin down to us all.
I attempt to run out onto the ice but Thorin holds me back. Fili sees us and shouts "No! RUN!" 
I shake my head "No, no, no, no , no!" I shout as Azog plunges his armed sword through Fili's back and it goes through his chest.

A choked scream comes from my lips as I cover my mouth in horror

A choked scream comes from my lips as I cover my mouth in horror. A pained gasp comes from Thorin and Dwalin turns away. My mind flashes back to seeing Fili. Strutting into Bilbo's house, wrapping his arm around me, and his charming smile. Every good memory I have of him now is a reminder of this very moment. Now, my friend is dead. As Azog drops Fili's body to the ground I close my eyes and breathe out. As he hits the ground he lands right in front of Kili who is coming out of the fortress. He sees his brother and anger enrages him. I see it all over his face.
"Kili no!" I shout as he begins running up the fortress. I break away from Thorin and begin running across the ice.
"Molly stop!" Thorin calls chasing after me. As I run on the ice I see an Orc charging me with a mace. I'm terrified knowing I'm not a good fighter, but the Orc didn't know one thing.