An Adventure Awaits

*Thorin's POV*

I can see the warm golden light shining from inside the Hobbit home. I had circled around the Shire twice looking for the house. I see this small village of Hobbiton, this is not a place of fighters let alone burglars. I sigh walking up to the door and seeing the glowing mark Gandalf told me to look for. I beat with my fist hearing all chatter inside cease. After a moment the door opens and I am met face to face with a young woman. Her soft blue eyes widen seeing me and she steps back quickly from my sight. Before I can speak to her I see the wizard. 

"Gandalf."

I take a step inside removing my cloak "I thought you said this place would be easy to find. I lost my way, twice. Wouldn't have found it at all had it not been for that mark on the door." 

 I hear little footsteps approach closer and see the Hobbit "Mark? There's no mark on that door. It was painted a week ago!" 

 Gandalf looks at the girl standing behind him then to the Hobbit "There is a mark; I put it there myself. " I chuckle seeing the Half-lings face and the rest of the dwarves snicker as well. I hear the giggle and lean over to see the girl better. My eyes lock onto her and take in her features. 

She is very pretty. I can see the light shining from her as she gives me a small smile. "A human?" I question looking at Gandalf. "Where did you find her?" 

The wizard smiles "Well, in some odd way I think she found us."

 I keep staring at her and can see how I make her nervous "She found her way here to Mr. Baggin's home the night before. She speaks of living a great distance from here."

 I look back to her and see her cheeks have reddened and her eyes still locked with mine. She has a round figure and a round gentle face with soft full lips. Her hair is a dark honey color falling in waves over her shoulders. I can't remember seeing a human as anything but selfish and cowardly, but what I see in her is something entirely different.

 "Bilbo, Molly, allow me to introduce the leader of our company, Thorin Oakenshield."

*Molly's POV*

"So, this is the Hobbit. Tell me, Mr. Baggins, have you done much fighting?" Thorin asks Bilbo who seems confused "Pardon me?"

Thorin, slightly amused, circles him "Axe or sword? What's your weapon of choice?" 

Bilbo swings his arms nervously and I sink back behind the door not wanting to be seen again and have this uncomfortable atmosphere on me. 

"Well, I have some skill at Conkers, if you must know, but I fail to see why that's relevant."  

I facepalm as Thorin speaks "Thought as much. He looks more like a grocer than a burglar."