Where's Ella

Danny's P.O.V

*at the pub*

Me, Mark and Glen have been at the pub for hours now and we are all extremely drunk.

"So Danny boy when's Jessie due" Mark slurs

"3 months mate" I reply

We all order another vodka and coke and go and sit down at a table. Me and Mark have been chatting away for a while when something disturbing was distracting us, Glen was watching porn you could hear the moans coming from his phone.

"Ew Glen mate save the porn for later" I say

"Hahaha you guys were boring me, sorry" he says embarrassedly

"Haha anyway I'm away to fuck my wife into next week" I say laughing back.

Jessie's P.O.V

I wake up and look at my alarm clock it reads 8:05. I don't remember last night Danny must have put me and Ella to bed. I feel two cold hands snake their way around my waist and I gasp.

"Stop Danny you're to cold" J

"C'mon baby you know you like it" D

Danny began to run his hands up and down my bare thighs making me throb. I knew where this was going and I would be lying if I said I didn't want it. We both kissed passionately and danny removed my underwear and I removed his. Obviously there was no time for any foreplay as Danny thrusted into me straight away.

After about an hour of making love with Danny we stopped and turned to each other.

"Urgh babe that was amazing" J

"I know I'm good aren't I" D

I just giggled and got up and made myself decent enough to go and wake Ella up. I'm surprised she hadn't already woken up with my screams. I made my way through to her bedroom and I opened the door and she was no where to be seen. I quickly made my way downstairs and checked in every corner of the house....she was no where to be seen.

Authors Note

Hi everyone I apologise for not updating in ages but I have my reasons!

First of all I have written this chapter twice and both times it has been deleted so I gave up and rushed this one so you guys could have an update. I also have had exams on so I have had no spare time whatsoever. Hopefully updates will be daily over the next few weeks but I'm not promising anything!