Is Jessie pregnant

Jessie's P.OV

I wake up with my head lying on Danny's chest, I have such a headache I shouldn't have drank so much last night. I run to the bathroom as I'm bursting on a pee. When I return to the room Danny is up and dressed he smiles at me and says "morning gorgeous" his voice has a morning sound to it. I smile back in his direction and we head down for breakfast as my mum had called on us. "good morning mrs Cornish"

"where's mr Cornish" Danny asked

"he's working today and Danny please call me Elaine" she replied to him.

My mum served up breakfast on the plate was bacon, eggs and beans. I stared down at the plate and I started to feel sick, I sprinted to the bathroom and began to throw up. Danny came up behind me held my hair back and rubbed my back.

*a few minutes later*

"you okay now babe?" Danny said with a concerned look

"yeah thanks for being there it wasn't a very pretty sight" I say

We return to the table.

Danny's P.O.V

" you okay now jess, what's up with you" Elaine asks her daughter

"yeah I'm fine mum, I think I have just ate something dodgy"

"you sure?, it could be morning sickness, you could be pregnant"

I choke on my orange juice and just stare over at jess. Her face has now completely drained of colour and she looks like she is about to cry.

"I can't be pregnant, I can't be" Jess says trying to reassure herself.

"it will be okay babe, you can take a test later" I say

*4 hours later*

We were now back at my flat, Jessie had been silent most of the day. She was sitting on the couch and I went over to make us a cup of tea. I carefully carried them over then placed them on the table. I put my arm round her and her head snuggled up into my chest. After her being silent for the majority of the day she said

"Danny I really don't think we're ready to have a baby" tears streamed down her face "I haven't even been with you for that long, we can bearly even look after ourselves" I wipe away the tears and said "Jessie c'mon don't get upset, we will take whatever, go take the test and stop beating yourself up" She walks towards the bathroom, she goes in alone. A few minutes later I hear sobs coming from the bathroom, "what does it say babe"

"I can't look"

"let me in"

The door swings open I walk towards Jessie take the stick and squeeze her hand then take a look at the results.

--------------------------------------------

Hi guys sorry it's not that good or long but ive got a few ideas for the next few chapters

Vote and comment

And feel free to suggest ideas....