Irma

Jessie's P.O.V

I was awakened by Danny shoving a tray with tea and toast in my face, "here babe time to get ready to go to the airport".

It was to early I couldn't eat so I just drank my tea.

...

Before I knew it we were at the airport and my friends had ran off to check in, it was time for me to say goodbye, I wasn't going to see him for a whole week. He grabbed my hand and kissed it and locked his fingers with mine he leaned in and whispered In my ear "I love you so much babe, don't do anything to stupid" I giggled a little and whispered back "of course I wouldn't do anything stupid, don't wreck the flat and I love you too" before the words left my mouth Danny had his lips pressed against mine and spoiling the moment my friends dragged me away, Danny mouthed over at me 'good-bye' and blew me a kiss.

Danny's P.O.V

I headed back to my car, grey clouds started to form in the sky and almost suddenly rain began battering off me, the weather definitely matched my mood. I decided I need to take my mind off things so I got out my phone and texted Mark "Ready to get bladdered? Party @ mine tonight 8'oclock! Text everyone you know D" I received a reply almost instantly "Fuck yes Danny, cya then".

When I got home I moved everything that was valuable into my garage and then got changed. I put on a grey loose vest and some black skinny jeans then my favourite black boots.

Jessie's P.O.V

We had finally arrived at our hotel after what had seemed like a lifetime of travelling , we all got changed into bikinis and headed straight to the sun loungers so we could catch some sun. I had fell asleep in the sun and after about an hour my friends woke me up and said it was time to get ready for dinner. after dinner we all had one two many vodka and cokes and danced the night away.

Danny's P.O.V

The clock struck 8:30 and there must have been about 100 people crammed into my living room I was standing with Glen and Mark we were drinking our favourite whiskey and talking the hours away. It was 10:30 the next time I was aware of the time. I could bearly stand by this point and I heard the door ring so I stumbled over and answered the door. Standing in the hallway was somebody I was not expecting to see.

"I-i-irma w-what are you doing here?" I slavered

"Danny I need somewhere to crash for a few days, could I please stay here?" She asked while walking through the door

"Irma I-"

"Hey irma" Mark said rudely interrupting me.

I took Irma's bag and coat and brought her over a glass of white wine, I don't really understand what I just agreed to but I just decided to try and have a good night anyway.

*4 hours later*

Everybody had now left and me and Irma were just finished clearing up all the empty glasses. I struggled to make conversation with her I don't understand how? I had spent a big part of my life her yet it felt like I had just met her.

"So Danny where can I sleep?"

"In my bed" I replied

"Danny I don't think that's a good idea"

"Shit not with me ill sleep on the couch" I felt my cheeks begin to redden.

"Oh okay sure" she replied while giggling

*a few days later*

Today Jessie was coming home i was up early as i was so excited. I made Irma some breakfast and took it through to my bedroom where she was still sleeping. She got up and ate the breakfast

"Danny can I go for a shower please?"

"Yeah sure go ahead"

I headed back through to the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea then I heard a thud come from my bedroom, Irma had knocked down one of my guitars. She lay down on my bed and I sat down next to her, she was flicking through her phone and I grabbed it off of her and said

"Irma why did you need somewhere to stay" This had been bothering me for the duration of her stay

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yeah" I replied very quickly

"Well Danny I-"

"You what?"

"Still have feelings for you" She couldn't look me in the eyes she almost looked embarrassed

"Irma, you ended it with me, I don't understand"

"Danny I had my reasons, I thought you were cheating.."

"But I wasn't"

"I know that now" irma said with a smile

She leaned over and put her hands round the back of my neck and she placed her lips upon mine. I kissed her back, I couldn't resist. It all happened so fast things were getting heated and the next thing I know is Jessie is in the room looking like she is going to burst into tears.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while and sorry this is rubbish I pinky swear it should get better.