Chapter 3

Jessie's P.O.V

I woke up, I was in my clothes, I looked around I wasn't in my normal bed, it clicked I was in Danny's bed but where was he? I got up and walked towards his living room I saw him lying asleep on the couch. I realised he had sacrificed his bed for me last night and he was a true gentleman as he had stopped at a kiss and didn't try and go further. I creeped through to the bathroom and freshend up, I returned to the living room but Danny was no longer on the couch, I looked around but I couldnt see him. Suddenly he jumped out from nowhere grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close and said "Morning Beautiful"

"good morning danny" I replied

"have a good sleep then?"

"yeah great, thanks for a wonderful evening"

"that's what I need to speak to you about"

When these words left his mouth I thought it was gonna be regrets.

"do you want to make a go of it?"

I was relieved and so excited at the same time.

"yeah"

"I love you Jessie"

He leaned in and kissed me again.

Danny's P.O.V

I had a huge grin on my face as Jessie had just said she wants to make a go of us. I made her some breakfast, after we had eaten I said to her

"Jess since we are making a go of things, do ya want to move in with me"

"I'd love to danny"

"Well can I have a shower, then I can take you to yours for some stuff to bring over"

"yeah sure"

I headed through to the bathroom and had a shower. Once I came out I patted myself dry with the fluffy towel then threw on some grey skinny jeans and a white fitted t-shirt and a beanie because I couldnt be bothered doing my hair.

"jess you ready to head to yours"

"yeah babe"

I drove us over to Jessie's , we headed in to her flat. She said she was going for a shower so I sat on her couch and waited on her.

Jessie's P.O.V

I came out of the shower and wrapped a towel round me and headed to my bedroom. I sat down on my bed and dried and straightened my hair but I was still I'm my towel. I felt somebody stroking my neck I looked around it was Danny, he said

"jess how long does it take you to have a shower?"

I just laughed

"well I will wait however long you take babe"

He leaned in towards me his hands we're placed at my hips he pulled me in close and he began kissing my neck, then he moved up to my lips and slipped his tongue in. As our tongues were going round and round my hands reached up and combed through his hair. I felt a tug at my towel, it slipped off as this happened Danny stood up and I began to unbutton his trousers.

*a few minutes later*

We were both naked lying side by side we were still passionately kissing. One thing led to another and the next thing I hear is Danny grunting, this makes me giggle. We had been at it for a good half an hour now. I hear the door Danny says "just ignore it babe" the next thing I know my bedroom door swings open and a man says "get your hands off my daughter".