The 'catch up'

Jessie's P.O.V

I had a new message, it was from Danny asking if I wanted to go round to his for a catch up tonight. My heart rate increased. DANNY WAS REALLY ASKING ME THIS. I replied 'sure I will be there J XX' I went and had a shower and began getting ready for tonight.

Danny's P.O.V

Jessie had text me back saying shes coming tonight. I decided what to make her for dinner. I was so excited that she was coming over, I began to get ready. I decided what to wear I wanted to make an effort so I decided to wear a shirt and tie and some black trousers. I then styled my hair this task took me a good half an hour, well I did want to look my best for Jessie. By the time i was ready it was almost time for Jessie to arrive, I got some wine and some glasses out and patiently waited on the couch for her arriving.

Jessie's P.O.V

I was nearly at Danny's flat, I was so nervous, I had put on a dress I felt so stupid as it was only a catch up. As I approached his door my palms began to sweat, I rang his doorbell and waited for him to answer. He opened the door, I glanced up at him he had a white shirt and a black tie on and sleek black trousers and his huge quiff had been styled perfectly, I realised that it wasn't just me that had made an effort. He said "wow jess you look beautiful, please come in" I replied "thanks Danny you look nice too". As I walked through the door I could instantly smell chicken cooking in the oven.

Danny's P.O.V

Jessie had arrived and she looked absolutely stunning, she was wearing a fitted top with a skirt and some heels and she smelt of apples. I led her over to the couch and poured her a glass of wine. After she had took a sip of the wine she asked "so Danny what have you been up to lately"

"just on tour with the boys and stuff, yourself"

"just been in the studio working on my new album"

"ah great, I'm gonna go serve up dinner so take a seat at the dining table if you like"

For the duration of dinner Jessie was mostly silent once she was finished I cleared up and she returned to the couch. I sat down beside her and said "jess there's something I need to talk to you about"

"what is it"

"well I really like you jess, every time you speak to me I get butterflies"

Jessie's P.O.V

Danny had just said he had like me, I was screaming inside I replied

"Danny I feel the same way about you"

"really" he replied

"yeah" "I-"

Not giving me a chance to finish my sentence he leaned in towards me and looked in to my eyes, his hands were placed on my hips and mines placed them selfs at the back of his neck. He placed his lips on mines and his tongue sneaked into my mouth, we continued kissing, I felt magical inside.