Long lost daughter

Danny's P.O.V

"Daughter?...wait...when...how??" I was in shock was this girl really my daughter or was she just claiming to be, I needed answers and fast. "My mum is..was Beth Tracey" she looked down at the ground and carried on "and I don't need to explain how do I" she smirked. I knew I had seen those piercing blue eyes somewhere before, Beth Tracey she was a girl I dated when I was in high school but one day her and her family moved away and nobody knew why, I think I know now. "Wait what do you mean was?" Her face went pale "My mum passed away last week" her voice cracked up and tears formed in her eyes but she continued "my gran gave me your details and told me you are my dad and that I have never to go back home again as I was a mistake, I understand if you don't want to know me either" I felt a lump forming in my throat, she was my daughter and I don't understand how anyone could treat her like that. "Hey..hey c'meer darlin, don't cry I am going to look after you, I had no idea that I had a child to Beth until today but let me assure you I will never treat you like your gran did"I said while giving her a hug. She smiled at me then Jessie walked through. "Aw who's this then?" She asked "I'm Kristen and I'm Danny's daughter" she explained. I then told Jessie the story. "So Kristen, you hungry?" She shook her head, "tired?" I asked, this time she nodded. "C'mon sweetheart we will find you something to wear to bed" Jessie said leading her to the bedroom. I set up the sofa bed in the livingroom for her.

Jessie's P.O.V

I found something for Kristen to wear to bed. "Let me take your coat and just come back through to the living-room once your finished" She handed me her coat and I caught a glimpse of her arms, they were covered in cuts. I walked back through to the kitchen where Danny was making hot chocolate. "Danny" I said. "Yeah?" He replied. "Kristen has cuts all up her arms, she's been self-harming" Danny looked very shocked "I really need to take care of her Jess, if I had known I never would have let it get this bad" he got all chocked up, I took his hands and locked my fingers together with his and looked up at him and said "Danny you are a great dad, you didn't even know she existed until today, there was nothing you could do" just as he was about to kiss me Kristen walked in. "Here ya go darlin" Danny said handing her a hot chocolate "I've set up a bed for you and if you need anything during the night just knock on our bedroom door" he said before we headed to the bedroom.

Danny's P.O.V

Me and Jessie got into our bed and we lay face to face and I kissed her lips softly and said "I love you Jess you do know that right?" She hit my chest playfully then said "of course I do silly and I love you too" I kissed her again then she bit down on my lip making me groan. I felt bad because I knew where this was leading to and my 14 year old daughter was in the next room but it was our wedding night. "I'm not gonna let you get away with that Mrs O'Donoghue" I said rolling over so I was on top of her.